2012 St Louis Rams thread

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Don't care about your signature. Anyone could make that.

you took the image below and cut my name off of it

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Don't care about your signature. Anyone could make that.

you took the image below and cut my name off of it

I did nothing of the sort I never even claimed that I made it. I got it exactly where I said I got it looking just as it does. Anyways, you're completely wrong and your arrogant to think otherwise. You're not a mod on this forum and if you have a problem you can send me an e-mail and discuss it respectfully because if you don't I can assure you I don't give a rats --- what you think. I don't have to kiss your butt on this forum and I don't plan on doing so. I also have no intentions to battle with Cardinal fans. Leave the past in the past and treat me with respect, and I will do the same. I have more than enough guts and I'm telling the truth.

I live in Texas now why don't you stop being a doorknob and make one with the Cowboys in it so I can send it to all my new friends here that are Cowboys fans if you're capable of manufacturing something like that.

Last edited:

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I did nothing of the sort I got it exactly where I said I got it. Anyways, you're completely wrong and you are arrogant to think otherwise. You're not a mod on this forum and if you have a problem you can send me an e-mail and discuss it respectfully because if you don't I can assure you I don't give a rats --- what you think. I don't have to kiss your butt on this forum and I don't plan on doing so. I also have no intentions to battle with Cardinal fans. Leave the past in the past and treat me with respect, and I will do the same. I have more than enough guts and I'm telling the truth.

If you got the rams cards animation off another forum and someone else took my work and cropped my name off of it, I sincerely apologize for calling you out.

I was never talking about your signature logo cross out animation. You have had that for about as long as I can remember, completely your work.

I was only talking about the cards rams logo animation. If you know who did take it and cropped my name off it, please tell them to pound sand on my behalf.

Again, my apologies.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If you got the rams cards animation off another forum and someone else took my work and cropped my name off of it, I sincerely apologize for calling you out.

I was never talking about your signature logo cross out animation. You have had that for about as long as I can remember, completely your work.

I was only talking about the cards rams logo animation. If you know who did take it and cropped my name off it, please tell them to pound sand on my behalf.

Again, my apologies.

I know exactly who posted it on Cardinalfreaks.com. Said person is also an active member of AZCardinals.com. I will ask him where he got it if it's that important to you. I do remember asking him a few years ago, where he got it or if he made it but don't remember who he said he got it from but he did say he did not make it. He is a friend of mine and I will ask, but I won't tell you who he is, because I know how you guys treat people you put on your kill list on the other forum.

Just as a side note I posted that GIF on the other forum and was given an infraction for doing so from Cats.

If you want me to not post it I won't. If you want me to post it with your name on it put up the original version and I will keep that one and delete the one I have. I'm not unreasonable I believe that was an ingenious creation and have no problem protecting your ownership. Knowing the person that posted it he's not the kind of person that would've took your name off of it either. He did not take credit for creating it nor did he say he altered it. He is also a person that will respect your wishes and leave your name on it if that's your desire and if you post the original I will give it to him as well.

Edit add:
I sent him an e-mail asking about it I'll let you know, when I hear back.

Last edited:

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I know exactly who posted it on Cardinalfreaks.com. Said person is also an active member of AZCardinals.com. I will ask him where he got it if it's that important to you. I do remember asking him a few years ago, where he got it or if he made it but don't remember who he said he got it from but he did say he did not make it. He is a friend of mine and I will ask, but I won't tell you who he is, because I know how you guys treat people you put on your kill list on the other forum.

Just as a side note I posted that GIF on the other forum and was given an infraction for doing so from Cats.

If you want me to not post it I won't. If you want me to post it with your name on it put up the original version and I will keep that one and delete the one I have. I'm not unreasonable I believe that was an ingenious creation and have no problem protecting your ownership. Knowing the person that posted it he's not the kind of person that would've took your name off of it either. He did not take credit for creating it nor did he say he altered it. He is also a person that will respect your wishes and leave your name on it if that's your desire and if you post the original I will give it to him as well.

Edit add:
I sent him an e-mail asking about it I'll let you know, when I hear back.

I can't use it on the main forum either.

Your friend on freaks may not have cropped it either. You can use it any time you want. I just misunderstood your post and thought you were talking about making it when you were actually talking about your signature. So, again, I apologize for calling you out when I was in the wrong.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I can't use it on the main forum either..
Nice, it would have been funny if your name was still on it at the time I posted it there.

Your friend on freaks may not have cropped it either. You can use it any time you want. I just misunderstood your post and thought you were talking about making it when you were actually talking about your signature. So, again, I apologize for calling you out when I was in the wrong.

Okay, then apology accepted back to smashing Rams fans with it. I wish I was capable of making something like that I'm the kind of nutcase that would make one for every team. If it’s in your signature I still can’t see it. It’s just a white box I would post your original if there was a way for me to copy it. I also apologize for not recognizing your username as the moderator from the main forum. I don't know why but I thought the name was Frisco. Honestly when first asked by the other poster I did not connect the two of you together.

After your post I went to the main forum and looked up your name because I still thought it was not the same name. Anyways enough with the soap opera thanks for stepping up I did not think anyone involved in running the other site was capable of that. If I was you I would disassociate myself with any form of management until that couple lets go of the reins they obviously are only doing it for some self delusional status. IMO they are completely burnt out and if they were honest with themselves I believe they would rather not do it but just can't let it go.

Edit Add:
You got your E-mail update where the GIF came from and how I got it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Lets do this!

Hoping for Justin Blackmon
but i think we draft...
DT Fletcher Cox

Hoping for RB Doug Martin but i think we draft...
WR Kendall Wright

Hoping for OT Bobby Massie but i think we draft...
DB Janoris Jenkins

I think its amusing how Blackmon is being devalued as this draft draws closer. He isn't a burner,he isn't as tall or big as most thought he was so naturally many of the draftniks are saying he isn't a top 10 pick.
I say BS...he's no Calvin Johnson but i think(hope) he can be an Anquan Boldin type guy.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Lets do this!

Hoping for Justin Blackmon
but i think we draft...
DT Fletcher Cox

Hoping for RB Doug Martin but i think we draft...
WR Kendall Wright

Hoping for OT Bobby Massie but i think we draft...
DB Janoris Jenkins

I think its amusing how Blackmon is being devalued as this draft draws closer. He isn't a burner,he isn't as tall or big as most thought he was so naturally many of the draftniks are saying he isn't a top 10 pick.
I say BS...he's no Calvin Johnson but i think(hope) he can be an Anquan Boldin type guy.

Who cares about your draft the only thing that matters is your a guaranteed two victories next season. Okay, seriously I would think the Rams would be tired of drafting defensive lineman in the first round. Your defense was horrible against the run but the fact they were on the field most of the game probably had more to do with it then your defensive line. You drafted Sam Bradford and Stephen Jackson isn't getting any younger. IMO you guys better take a wide receiver number 6 your guaranteed one of the top two. It might be a reach but with the rookie salary cap for your team this year it's probably better to draft need then best player.

Last edited:

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Who cares about your draft the only thing that matters is your a guaranteed two victories next season. Okay, seriously I would think the Rams would be tired of drafting defensive lineman in the first round. Your defense was horrible against the run but the fact they were on the field most of the game probably had more to do with it then your defensive line. You drafted Sam Bradford and Stephen Jackson isn't getting any younger. IMO you guys better take a wide receiver number 6 your guaranteed one of the top two. It might be a reach but with the rookie salary cap for your team this year it's probably better to draft need then best player.

I'm sorry, but was does the Cardinals trophy case look like again?

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but was does the Cardinals trophy case look like again?

You're right you're one Super Bowl that was built off pure genius that catapulted your franchise into the greatness it is today is something I would just keep repeating over and over again. It certainly is and was an achievement of great magnitude and still shows today.

It's not like you sucked for 10 years and just happened to get some dude that was working in a grocery store and a dumped future hall of fame running back for nothing that played at a level that one could argue was even better than the grocery bagger.

Your Super Bowl is the epitome of a blind squirrel finding the nut. But don't worry you managed two wins last season and made a big trade for draft picks that's going to build your franchise back up. You started it off with a great selection after all why wouldn't you take an offensive lineman only one had been chosen so you basically had the second best offensive lineman in the draft to choose from. Wait a minute I'm sorry you took a freaking nose tackle. Congratulations on the suck that is the St. Louis Lams and to ushering a perfect start to an epic fail on what looked liked was going to be a great trade.

I bet your whole war room puked in their mouth when we selected Floyd. "Good luck covering Fitz and floyd next year." Quit bragging about something you backed into and then completely destroyed with the arrogance of mad Mike Martz. Come to the realization you're worse than what the Cardinals ever were before the construction of University of Phoenix Stadium. Just keep doing your job it's all you're good for.

PS. The only thing that stinks more than your team is your fans smack. You guys are honoring your franchise by actually making the two win team the more talented group.

Last edited:

Town Drunk

Reaction score
You're right you're one Super Bowl that was built off pure genius that catapulted your franchise into the greatness it is today is something I would just keep repeating over and over again. It certainly is and was an achievement of great magnitude and still shows today.

It's not like you sucked for 10 years and just happened to get some dude that was working in a grocery store and a dumped future hall of fame running back for nothing that played at a level that one could argue was even better than the grocery bagger.

Your Super Bowl is the epitome of a blind squirrel finding the nut. But don't worry you managed two wins last season and made a big trade for draft picks that's going to build your franchise back up. You started it off with a great selection after all why wouldn't you take an offensive lineman only one had been chosen so you basically had the second best offensive lineman in the draft to choose from. Wait a minute I'm sorry you took a freaking nose tackle. Congratulations on the suck that is the St. Louis Lams and to ushering a perfect start to an epic fail on what looked liked was going to be a great trade.

I bet your whole war room puked in their mouth when we selected Floyd. "Good luck covering Fitz and floyd next year." Quit bragging about something you backed into and then completely destroyed with the arrogance of mad Mike Martz. Come to the realization you're worse than what the Cardinals ever were before the construction of University of Phoenix Stadium. Just keep doing your job it's all you're good for.

PS. The only thing that stinks more than your team is your fans smack. You guys are honoring your franchise by actually making the two win team the more talented group.

All time NFL records as of the start of the 2011 season:

Cardinals:

488 wins, 691 losses regular season. 6 wins, 7 losses in the playoffs. No super bowls, 1 super bowl appearance.

Rams:

511 wins, 490 regular season losses. 19 wins, 24 losses in the playoffs. 1 super bowl win, 3 super bowl appearences.

I find it amusing that a Cardinal fan will bag on another team when their franchise has been the joke of the NFL for years. 13 playoff appearences in their history. You guys rock!

You guys have a much better team now, that's for sure. But to bag on another team when you havent won anything in your history is pretty amusing ;)

Town Drunk

Reaction score

;)

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All time NFL records as of the start of the 2011 season:

Cardinals:

488 wins, 691 losses regular season. 6 wins, 7 losses in the playoffs. No super bowls, 1 super bowl appearance.

Rams:

511 wins, 490 regular season losses. 19 wins, 24 losses in the playoffs. 1 super bowl win, 3 super bowl appearences.

I find it amusing that a Cardinal fan will bag on another team when their franchise has been the joke of the NFL for years. 13 playoff appearences in their history. You guys rock!

You guys have a much better team now, that's for sure. But to bag on another team when you havent won anything in your history is pretty amusing ;)

It's only amusing because you're not intelligent enough to understand the circumstances surrounding it. I know nothing of the St. Louis Cardinals but I can tell you the Arizona Cardinals franchise never had a chance until the construction of University of Phoenix Stadium. You try winning why playing in a college stadium with an average of 25,000 fans. They simply didn't have the revenue to compete on a level playing field.

Arizona promised the Cardinals a stadium and when they got one they got the revenue to become competitive and have been so ever since. As far as I'm concerned this franchise is going into its seventh season. But let's compare our franchises based upon an economic situation that gives them equal opportunity over the last five seasons. Unless you can seriously tell me having multimillions more dollars to spend isn't an advantage.

Arizona Cardinals: 41 victories.
St. Louis Rams: 15 victories.

Arizona Cardinals: Two time NFC West champions.
St. Louis Rams: Zero.

Arizona Cardinals: 1 NFC championship with your H.O.F QB you dumped.

St. Louis Rams: Zero.

Head-to-head match ups.
Arizona Cardinals: 9 Victories.
St. Louis Rams: 1 victory.

Arizona Cardinals: 4 non-losing seasons 1 losing season.
St. Louis Rams: 5 losing seasons, Zero winning seasons.

Your Super Bowl should actually be a moment of heart ache at this time. It shows the reality that your organization couldn't win in St. Louis without basically hitting the lottery and then they destroyed it and haven't been competitive since. Actually, to say they haven't been competitive is a complement.

You can show the empty trophy case all you want it doesn't bother me a bit. We've only had six seasons to earn one and unlike your franchise were able to build a competitive team without pure luck. I have no doubt we will win one and stay competitive without dropping to the levels of the Suck that is the St. Louis Lams.

Your Super Bowl trophy is the equivalent of a one hit wonder and has a current standing equivalent to Vanilla Ice.

> than what your franchise accomplished and is currently more successful.

As I've stated before Lam troll your team is one we can look down on and that reality should be disturbing to you.

PS.... I noticed you made no attempts to defend your draft pick or the fact we took Floyd right out from under your nose. You're absolutely correct you had that bad of a first round I wouldn't say anything either.

Last edited:

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know you guys had only been around for 6 years. As a fan, I'm assuming you must have blocked out all those prior years of futility. Understandable. 6 seasons to earn one? That's pretty funny. Nothing like pretending history didn't happen.

There were other teams with worse stadiums than what the Cardinals had, and they were able to field winning football teams. It has little to do with a stadium. That's a pretty poor argument, but I understand that you have to have something to hang your hat on ;)

Make no mistake; the Rams have sucked the past couple of years, and the Cardinals have been a better team. I have no problem acknowledging that. I just find it pretty damn funny that you're so quick to bag on them when your team hasn't won a damn thing in its franchise's history (which apparently only dates back 6 years ;) )

Make all the excuses you want as to why the Rams won the super bowl. Doesn't change the fact that they won one, and the Cardinals haven't yet.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know you guys had only been around for 6 years. As a fan, I'm assuming you must have blocked out all those prior years of futility. Understandable. 6 seasons to earn one? That's pretty funny. Nothing like pretending history didn't happen.

There were other teams with worse stadiums than what the Cardinals had, and they were able to field winning football teams. It has little to do with a stadium. That's a pretty poor argument, but I understand that you have to have something to hang your hat on.

Listen here genius I'm talking about owning your own stadium you can't be that stupid. You really can't see a difference between owning your own stadium, and having the revenue that it brings in as an advantage instead of sharing one? You can't see the difference between having a facility that you Own that's nice enough to average over 70,000 fans to bring in revenue for your organization only versus 25,000 you have to share with a college university? Please name the organization that won a Super Bowl without owning and having the revenue of their own stadium.

Make no mistake; the Rams have sucked the past couple of years, and the Cardinals have been a better team. I have no problem acknowledging that. I just find it pretty damn funny that you're so quick to bag on them when your team hasn't won a damn thing in its franchise's history (which apparently only dates back 6 years.

As far as the Arizona Cardinals go as I stated I was not a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals and did not follow them. The Arizona Cardinals had no chance of competing until they had the revenue of owning their own stadium. You don't have to have an IQ above 35, to understand that. I do understand finding someone that's a Rams fan with an IQ that high is difficult, but you should at least be able to follow along.

I never said they didn't exist. I simply stated, a very reasonable explanation to why they didn't have an equal opportunity to compete. Which I must add your franchise in St. Louis had all those opportunities, and except for the four seasons that you've been there you're either the worst franchise in the NFL or the second worst with Cleveland.

Make all the excuses you want as to why the Rams won the super bowl. Doesn't change the fact that they won one, and the Cardinals haven't yet.

Make all the excuses you want it's no longer relevant and what you've done since then has almost made it completely meaningless to the point no one but a Rams fan would even consider it.

Look I'm a Blazers fan they won a title in 1977 and has competed in two other NBA finals plus they've had many other competitive seasons. Unlike your Rams there not a complete joke but I'm certainly not going to go to an opposing teams forum and try to pretend they have the status of the Boston Celtics or the Los Angeles Lakers. I certainly would not be bragging after a two to win season and completely blowing the first round of the draft go on the opposing site who took the player my organization was hoping for right out from under my nose and rub in the fact we won a championship 13 years ago and have sucked the last nine years and the 10+ years prior to winning it. It's completely meaningless and it's embarrassing for you.

PSSSSS.... I noticed you made no attempts to defend your draft pick or the fact we took Floyd right out from under your nose. You're absolutely correct you had that bad of a first round I wouldn't say anything either.

Still, just letting this one go? Smart choice, keep it about your Vanilla Ice standing.

Last edited:

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Listen here genius I'm talking about owning your own stadium. You can't be that stupid. You really can't see a difference between owning your own stadium, and having the revenue that it brings in as an advantage instead of sharing one? You can't see the difference between having a facility that you Own that's nice enough to average over 70,000 fans to bring in revenue for your organization only versus 25,000 you have to share with a college university? Please name the organization that won a Super Bowl without owning and having the revenue of their own stadium.

Well, off the top of my head, I don't believe the Saints own the Superdome, do they? There goes that argument, "genius." Absolutely, having increased revenue helps out a team. However, the league has a salary cap. Is it the lack of revenue or the poor personnel choices that have plagued the Cardinals over the last couple of decades?

As far as the Arizona Cardinals go as I stated I was not a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals and did not follow them. The Arizona Cardinals had no chance of competing until they had the revenue of owning their own stadium. You don't have to have an IQ above 35, to understand that. I do understand finding someone that's a Rams fan with an IQ that high is difficult, but you should at least be able to follow along.

I never said they didn't exist. I simply stated, a very reasonable explanation to why they didn't have an equal opportunity to compete. Which I must add your franchise in St. Louis had all those opportunities, and except for the four seasons that you've been there you're either the worst franchise in the NFL or the second worst just behind Cleveland.

They had no chance of competing because they made bad personnel decisions. It had little to do with their revenue. Again, there's that pesky thing called the salary cap. This isn't baseball. Perhaps you're the one with the low IQ here, eh? Revenue isn't the end all be all in terms of fielding good teams. There are plenty of examples of that throughout the sports landscape.

Make all the excuses you want it's no longer relevant and what you've done since then has almost made it completely meaningless to the point no one but a Rams fan would even consider it.

Look I'm a Blazers fan they won a title in 1977 and has competed in two other NBA finals plus they've had many other competitive seasons. Unlike your Rams there not a complete joke but I'm certainly not going to go to an opposing teams forum and try to pretend they have the status of the Boston Celtics or the Los Angeles Lakers. I certainly would be bragging after a two to win season and completely blowing the first round of the draft go on the opposing site who took the player my organization was hoping for right out from under my nose and rub in the fact we won a championship 13 years ago and have sucked the last nine years and the 10+ years prior to winning it. It's completely meaningless and it's embarrassing for you.

PSSSSS.... I noticed you made no attempts to defend your draft pick or the fact we took Floyd right out from under your nose. You're absolutely correct you had that bad of a first round I wouldn't say anything either.

Still, just letting this one go? Smart choice, keep it about your Vanilla Ice standing.

Have I come on to this forum talking about the greatness of the Rams? Nope. Just defending a fellow fan from an unprovoked slam on your part. I fully admit that the Rams have been garbage recently. You seem to have a hard time admitting that the Cardinals have had their moments of futility, and haven't won a damn thing in their existence, as evident by your ridiculous "6 year" comment.

Congratulations on Floyd I guess? I don't really take much stock in the draft, as these guys havent played in any pro games yet, and there have been plenty of busts to go around. But if it makes you sleep better at night, congratulations?

Thanks for the chuckle this morning!

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well, off the top of my head, I don't believe the Saints own the Superdome, do they? There goes that argument, "genius." Absolutely, having increased revenue helps out a team. However, the league has a salary cap. Is it the lack of revenue or the poor personnel choices that have plagued the Cardinals over the last couple of decades?!

Mr. Benson, the owner of the Saints gets all the revenue from the games from the Superdome. He might not own it completely, but that's like saying the Jets and the Giants don't receive their revenue for owning their stadium completely. They may share some of the financial obligations of ownership like the city of New Orleans does with the Saints but they reap the financial rewards in a manner the Cardinals did not when they played at SDS. The only thing you're proving his you're dumber than I thought.

Let's try a little math. 25,000 average attendance sharing revenue or 70+ thousand average attendance not sharing revenue. Just let that sink in and stop making a fool of yourself.

They had no chance of competing because they made bad personnel decisions. It had little to do with their revenue. Again, there's that pesky thing called the salary cap. This isn't baseball. Perhaps you're the one with the low IQ here, eh? Revenue isn't the end all be all in terms of fielding good teams. There are plenty of examples of that throughout the sports landscape.

How are you supposed to make personnel decisions when you don't have the revenue to spend up to the cap to get our bring in the elite talent. What star NFL player would want to play in a college stadium? And yes, revenue is the end all, if you don't have it. As the Redskins have proven just because you have it, doesn't mean you're going to be good, but you're sure not going to be good If you don't have it at all. There are no examples of competitive teams that had as low of revenue income the Arizona Cardinals had before University of Phoenix Stadium that won. You have no idea of what you're talking about and again you just look more foolish.

Have I come on to this forum talking about the greatness of the Rams? Nope. Just defending a fellow fan from an unprovoked slam on your part. I fully admit that the Rams have been garbage recently. You seem to have a hard time admitting that the Cardinals have had their moments of futility, and haven't won a damn thing in their existence, as evident by your ridiculous "6 year" comment.

That's funny that's all you talked about is your one Super Bowl, and you chose this post to justify it at lest it was the one you responded to. It's the one that sent you down your vanilla ice memory lane. It's probably the only post in here from me that was a little joking and 90% football discussion, which again just makes you look foolish.

What's funny is this is completely right and you made the exact mistake I thought you would. Again this only makes you look more foolish.

Congratulations on Floyd I guess? I don't really take much stock in the draft, as these guys havent played in any pro games yet, and there have been plenty of busts to go around. But if it makes you sleep better at night, congratulations?

Thanks for the chuckle this morning!

"I don't really take much stock in the draft"

It's all you got get a clue.

If getting schooled in a smack forum makes you chuckle I guess you're having a great morning. Thanks for the congratulations we did get a "possible playmaker" you got what you didn't want and nothing that's going to help. Congratulations on making sure Sam Bradford gets as beat up as Kurt Warner did he's going to be as useless in a year or two has Warner was when he left your pathetic organization, because once again you're doing nothing to protect our give the tools your franchise quarterback needs.

Last edited:

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Mr. Benson, the owner of the Saints gets all the revenue from the games from the Superdome. He might not own it completely, but that's like saying the Jets and the Giants don't receive their revenue for owning their stadium completely. They may share some of the financial obligations of ownership like the city of New Orleans does with the Saints but they reap the financial rewards in a manner the Cardinals did not when they played at SDS. The only thing you're proving his you're dumber than I thought.

Negative. Do some research. I'm not going to bother anymore if you want to use straw man arguments.

Here, let me help you: http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/30/football-valuations-10_New-Orleans-Saints_309939.html

It wasn't until 2010 when they started getting more revenue from the stadium.

If you're using the word "schooled" to describe banter, then I have better things to do than debate a 20 year old, I'm guessing.

Good luck this year!

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Negative. Do some research. I'm not going to bother anymore if you want to use straw man arguments.

Here, let me help you: http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/30/football-valuations-10_New-Orleans-Saints_309939.html

If you're using the word "schooled" to describe banter, then I have better things to do than debate a 20 year old, I'm guessing.

Good luck this year!

let's see you jump in with empty trophy case photos and smack you get your butt handed to you and now you want to run on and cry because you can't take the truth or you're beating and call me a kid?

Truth is as I said "revenue is the end all, if you don't have it. As the Redskins have proven just because you have it, doesn't mean you're going to be good, but you're sure not going to be good If you don't have it at all.

And we did not. GET IT?????????????????

A lot of cities fund the majority of stadiums that isn't the point. The point which you have completely ignored and have not countered is the Cardinals did not receive the revenue they needed from the old stadium they were playing in. There is a big difference between 25,000 average attendance and 70,000+ and they money they now get.

And to be forced to share part of that 25,000 attendance revenue compared to the 70,000+ isn't even a debate they could not afford to spend the cap. I can't help it if you're not that bright and don't know basic economics. You give me $1 million and the same resources and I'll give you $10,000 with the same resources and let's see who comes out ahead.

We don't need Luck with the revenue of University of Phoenix Stadium we have made our own. Although I can see why you would think it's important after all it's how you got your Vanilla Ice trophy.

PS.
It wasn't until 2010 when they started getting more revenue from the stadium.

Hmmmm won first SB in 2010 Hmmmm? I guess you're right all that talk about getting revenue from your stadium was unjustified on my behalf.

Last edited:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Way to go St. Louis Lams....

First pick: overreach big time not the player you wanted.
second pick: nobody
third pick: criminal
Forth pick: nobody

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MY GRADES

DT Michael Brockers (B+)
The Rams traded down one slot too far and missed on Michael Floyd. Oops.
Still they end up with the best run stuffing DT on the board at #14

WR Brian Quick (C-)
I cant too excited about drafting a project WR at #33 overall but after watching the tape this kid has the size and freakish athleticism to possibly become very good. A big reach though IMO.

CB Janoris Jenkins (B)
Based on ability alone probably the best cover corner in the draft...even better than Claiborne many say. The comparisons to Pac Man Jones are silly. Pac man is a thug and a criminal. Jenkins is a dumb kid who smokes pot and had an altercation at a bar at 2AM...big whoop. I've done that :)
High risk/high reward for sure...but i like the pick.

RB Isiah Pead (A)
Love this pick. I see alot of Michael Westbrook in this kid. He can do alot of things and will be an excellent change of pace guy to spell Steven Jackson.
He may even develope into a solid every down guy potentially down the road.
He can run,catch and block,return kicks...and he's got some speed.

CB Trumaine Johnson (B-)
Good value pick here but this may be more of an insurance pick just incase Jenkins DOES turn out to be a criminal....:D Great size,good man coverage guy too. Physical(seems to be the theme since Jeff Fisher has arrived....yeah,shocker!) I'm not sure i like taking another corner though...Finnegan and Fletcher are the starters,then you draft 2 more DB's when we''ve got so many other holes to fill.

Last edited:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
MY GRADES

DT Michael Brockers (B+)
The Rams traded down one slot too far and missed on Michael Floyd. Oops.
Still they end up with the best run stuffing DT on the board at #14..

Admit you got caught with your pants down, and you extremely overreached for a player you could have Got with your first pick in the second round. Your so-called great leadership in your words got smoked, day one and you paid too much.

That makes that pick a C it's not what or who you wanted. I told you to take Floyd at 6. Yes that would be a reach but this reach was a big need for you not a NT. With a rookie pay scale, and in dire need to help out Sam Bradford and Stephen Jackson you couldn't afford to do what you did, and miss out and miss out you did. If anything besides Blackmon or Floyd, you should've went Offensive line and stayed at 6.

WR Brian Quick (C-)
I cant too excited about drafting a project WR at #33 overall but after watching the tape this kid has the size and freakish athleticism to possibly become very good. A big reach though IMO.

You don't draft a Division 1 player with basically a first round pick with his numbers and experience. I have no idea what Jeff Fisher is doing in this draft. He only played one year of high school football and his best year in college he just broke 1000 yards, with 71 catches against completely inferior talent. Sorry this pick is an F at 33.

Draft negative:
ill relatively raw, learning the game and might take some time to figure out how to read coverages and what it means to work like a pro. Unrefined route runner. Might require time to grasp a playbook — can be wide-eyed and easily overloaded. Has not faced top competition

Sorry not at 33 he is an F. Fisher is looking like a joke.

CB Janoris Jenkins (B)
Based on ability alone probably the best cover corner in the draft...even better than Claiborne many say. The comparisons to Pac Man Jones are silly. Pac man is a thug and a criminal. Jenkins is a dumb kid who smokes pot and had an altercation at a bar at 2AM...big whoop. I've done that
High risk/high reward for sure...but i like the pick.

When the comparisons they come up with is Pac Man Jones you're already off to a bad start. "They gave him every chance in the world at Florida, and it didn't work." He hasn't just been caught smoking marijuana or tested positive he's been arrested for it on more than one occasion and has fathered four children, with three different women already.

I guess your true leader in your words, who couldn't fix Pac-Man Jones and had to dump him is repeating the same mistake. I will concede he has talent, but until he proves he can stay out of trouble you can't give him a higher grade than a D as well. You just don't know especially with this commissioner and his past just how bad things can go for him in a hurry in today's NFL. He's not going to get the leniency Pac-Man Jones started with, and he's just as much trouble.

RB Isiah Pead (A)
Love this pick. I see alot of Michael Westbrook in this kid. He can do alot of things and will be an excellent change of pace guy to spell Steven Jackson.
He may even develope into a solid every down guy potentially down the road.
He can run,catch and block,return kicks...and he's got some speed.

You've got to be kidding me geving this guy an A. He was projected to go in the fourth round. He is a complete project, he is extremely small and has way too many negatives and doesn't fit Jeff Fisher system. I can't see how you have him anything higher then any C-.

Draft negative:
"Very small hands. Is not built to be a workhorse. Not an inside grinder or pile mover. Average leg extension. Leaky, underpowered blocker — recognition and fundamentals need to improve. Ran out of a spread offense taking handoffs moving laterally. Has been contained by average defenses. Will require patience grasping a complex NFL playbook. Has a 33-inch vertical jump, a 4.32 20-yard shuttle and tripped over bags in Combine drills with crazy legs. Was very immature early in career with a sense of entitlement that detracted from his work ethic."

Any draft pick after that it is simply a crapshoot you can find negatives on all of them it's a roll of the dice. Most of them fail but you never know and could get a great player. Your first four picks IMO should be a complete disappointment and I'm still waiting to see this great leadership you were talking about. You definitely didn't do anything to help Sam Bradford and it doesn't matter what you have on defense if they spend two thirds of the game on the field. Enjoy and I really don't mean this just to talk smack but you're definitely going to finish last in the division again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know you guys had only been around for 6 years. As a fan, I'm assuming you must have blocked out all those prior years of futility.

Hey,i'll be the first to admit that the U of PHX stadium is an outstanding facility but yeah....thats not where this Cardinals thingamajig of a football team started.
JAB you like to talk about capsules of success and futility but you are neglecting probably the fattest horse pill of futility in all of professional sports when blabbering on about "The Cardinals." Unprecedented futility sucka....Win something first....then we'll talk.

Is 1988-2005 not relavant here?
Didn't this AZ thing get turned around somewhat when Michael Bidwill finally got handed the car keys from fat-daddy-chump-change-no clue Mr Bow tie Bidwill?

Ya'll have sort of become a legitamate football organization as of late...congratulations on that. You were 8-8 last season. Nice work at staying mediocre after being relevant for once in 50 years.

Rams got holes sure....BIG ones(at OLB,and WR especially for those keeping track in the real world)....but we're right on your slow moving heels and getting better in the trenches while ya'll continue to bring in WR's,RB's and bad QB's.....see you on the football field.

I hope your bad QB can run and your Beanie can find a hole in that mess of an OLine.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard