2012 St Louis Rams thread

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher introduced today as the new HC.

When asked about a timeline to restore a competitive credability to this franchise he addressed the division first and foremost.
:D

Press conference:http://www.stlouisrams.com/events/live.html

Former Saints DC Gregg Williams is expected to join Fishers staff....and OC candidates include Brian Shottenheimer and Hue Jackson.

My God an arrogant Rams fan. One would think after being the worst team on the planet for over a decade and then stumbling across Kurt Warner and picking up Marshall Faulk because the Colts thought they traded him to purgatory was a lot of luck.

You follow That up with dumping the best player you've ever had in your organization do to organizational arrogance, you then go back to sucking on a level that made the previous years of suck look like a dynasty.

You have yet to prove you can do anything without luck. Save all the how easy the West is now that you have new coaches and don't forget to go back to your list of coaches that are building this foundation of greatness and remove Williams from it. Plus don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Draft picks are like the loto and don't translate into great players more times than not, especially when they're drafted by the Rams.

Until otherwise you are what you are.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My God and arrogant Rams fan. One would think after being the worst team on the planet for over a decade and then stumbling across Kurt Warner and picking up Marshall Faulk because the Colts thought they traded him to purgatory was a lot of luck.

You follow That up with dumping the best player you've ever had in your organization do to organizational arrogance, you then go back to sucking on a level that made the previous years of suck look like a dynasty.

You have yet to prove you can do anything without luck. Save all the how easy the West is now that you have new coaches and don't forget to go back to your list of coaches that are building this foundation of greatness and remove Williams from it. Plus don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Draft picks are like the loto and don't translate into great players more times than not, especially when they're drafted by the Rams.

are you fiasco? or you just have his sig?

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My God and arrogant Rams fan. One would think after being the worst team on the planet for over a decade and then stumbling across Kurt Warner and picking up Marshall Faulk because the Colts thought they traded him to purgatory was a lot of luck.

Where am i counting any chickens? You want to count championships? Or NFC titles? Meh...whatever dude.
Umm...i think an AZ Cardinals fan spouting off about another team getting lucky and winning a Super Bowl,and mentioning a certain QB who got them there is helium hilarity.

If you look closely at this radar of success you'll find a small red blip....that is your football team and Kurt Warner. The rest is 50+ years of futility and really bad football. You say the Rams got lucky? Do i really have to post the many number of Pro Bowlers besides KW on those rosters? Lucky? Even if that were true(which it isn't),what would you call that little red blip for your team? I mean,we are talking about "lucky" success now right? The least your team could have done was WIN the damn game! :lol:

We are talking about the same Kurt Warner right? :)
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Where am i counting any chickens? You want to count championships? Or NFC titles? Meh...whatever dude.
Umm...i think an AZ Cardinals fan spouting off about another team getting lucky and winning a Super Bowl,and mentioning a certain QB who got them there is helium hilarity.

Sorry Homer, but I'm not the one claiming how easy this division is going to be based upon a new coaching staff after my team just finished a two win season. I never claimed the Cardinals were anything but what they are. I certainly wouldn't show up on the Rams forum talking trash after winning as many games as my number 2 draft selection. As a matter of fact you traded that pick for more draft picks then you've had wins in multiple seasons.

Helium hilarity, is actually finding any stance or rebuttal in committing the act of cutting the quarterback that got you that Super Bowl ring in his prime and watching him lead another franchise to the big game. Congratulations you've proven your franchise is special. "Special Ed" I definitely under the same circumstances would hit every NFC West forum and talk trash the second Jeff Fisher was hired.

Last edited:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
are you fiasco? or you just have his sig?

I don't know who that is nor have I ever seen it in anyone's signature. I created it myself using GIF animation 5. It's actually a shorter version of my original that I had to shrink down due to usage restrictions on this site. If your talking about the GIF I got it from a Cardinals forum called Cardinalsfreak.com that is now gone. One of the moderators I've chatted with online posted that GIF over a couple years ago ever since then I've used it a few times just to play around with Rams fan.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Homer, but I'm not the one claiming how easy this division is going to be based upon a new coaching staff after my team just finished a two win season. I never claimed the Cardinals were anything but what they are. I certainly wouldn't show up on the Rams forum talking trash after winning as many games as my number 2 draft selection. As a matter of fact you traded that pick for more draft picks then you've had wins in multiple seasons.
Of course you wouldn't,your a Cardinals fan. Probably the hardest team to wear its colors and talk trash to any other fan. I feel for you though...
Anyway,i'm not here to talk trash about your Cardinals,but i'll definately answer it if someone like you wants to start it. :D
Helium hilarity, is actually finding any stance or rebuttal in committing the act of cutting the quarterback that got you that Super Bowl ring in his prime and watching him lead another franchise to the big game.
But you didnt win the game.

Congratulations you've proven your franchise is special. "Special Ed" I definitely under the same circumstances would hit every NFC West forum and talk trash the second Jeff Fisher was hired.
I admit i felt pretty good about last season going in....i was wrong. It was a trainwreck. I definately feel pretty good about finally having a veteran staff in here for the first time since...well,you know when. ;)

You and i can talk trash or talk football...it doesnt matter to me. :)

I'm just curious, because i dont know you,and i respect most of the Cardinals Fans on this board....did you just happen to see this thread and see "Hated division rival thread which contains **** talk about my Cardinals" and decide to post a response?

Last edited:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Sorry if i'm not as fun or ignorant as blowhard83 is the next thread over. I prefer to talk about football.

Actually ignorant should be your username you don't even know where you're at.

Anyway,i'm not here to talk trash about your Cardinals,but i'll definately answer it if someone like you wants to start it.?

I started it? Hey genius did you bother to read what section of the forum you're in? It's called the smack shack, your about as clueless as your owner when she let Dickerson go instead of paying him the $750,000 he wanted, that did wonders for Chris Everts career. On the bright side, you didn't repeat that mistake by ruining another good team by dumping a Hall of Fame quarterback in his prime.

But you didnt win the game.

Great observation I was unaware of that maybe you are paying attention. You do realize you're organization let one of the greatest quarterbacks of the history of the game go to give us that opportunity and yet somehow the joke's on us? Amazing your skill and wit is simply uncanny. Better yet just keep repeating, we lost the game maybe if you say it enough times even though it has no bearing on how stupid of a decision it was for your franchise it just might subconsciously make you feel better. Of course, unless you come to the realization that could've been your franchise playing that game.

I admit i felt pretty good about last season going in....i was wrong. It was a trainwreck. I definately feel pretty good about finally having a veteran staff in here for the first time since...well,you know when.

I can see the reason for enthusiasm It isn't like your last head coach wasn't an instrumental part of the New York Giants winning a Super Bowl as the defensive coordinator. Besides, it's not like you're organization hired a complete buffoon knowing he was under investigation and wasn't able with their great foresight, figure out what was coming. You would think with "finely having veteran leadership" they would be smarter than that. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, everything is okay your coaching staff is on top of everything and your a lock to win the division in at least two years.

You and i can talk trash or talk football...it doesnt matter to me.

Again, Nostradamus you started a thread in the smack section, throwing out a smart mouthed comment your coach made about how easy it's going to be to take over this division after acquiring a two win team. So far, he's off to a great start, his defensive coordinator just got banned for life.

I'm just curious, because i dont know you,and i respect most of the Cardinals Fans on this board....did you just happen to see this thread and see "Hated division rival thread which contains **** talk about my Cardinals" and decide to post a response?

Actually Cardinals fans unlike Ram fans are capable of reading and comprehension. I assumed when you started this thread in the smack section that's what you were looking for. Although adding some smack talk to your original post obviously should have led me to believe you were looking for a straightforward football conversation.

Of course you wouldn't,your a Cardinals fan. Probably the hardest team to wear its colors and talk trash to any other fan. I feel for you though...

Sorry Ram troll but your team is one we can look down on.
It's more than apparent you're on top of it as much as your organization is. Keep living in the past us lowly Cardinal fans will just have to stick to current relevance and the fact we've owned you over the last several years.

2007 to 2011 which is significant for us do to the fact we finally had money to compete on a level playing field with the revenue of University of Phoenix Stadium. Over that current span it looks something like this, and I do believe talking smack to a Rams fan, who is trying to talk smack on our forum is definitely doable and humorous that you would even try.

Arizona Cardinals: 41 victories.
St. Louis Rams: 15 victories.

Arizona Cardinals: Two time NFC West champions.
St. Louis Rams: Zero.

Arizona Cardinals: 1 NFC championship.

Head-to-head match ups.
Arizona Cardinals: 9 Victories.
St. Louis Rams: 1 victory.

Arizona Cardinals: 4 non-losing seasons 1 losing season.
St. Louis Rams: 5 losing seasons, Zero winning seasons.

I think were okay Skippy, just keep your team doing it's job.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know who that is nor have I ever seen it in anyone's signature. I created it myself using GIF animation 5. It's actually a shorter version of my original that I had to shrink down due to usage restrictions on this site. If your talking about the GIF I got it from a Cardinals forum called Cardinalsfreak.com that is now gone. One of the moderators I've chatted with online posted that GIF over a couple years ago ever since then I've used it a few times just to play around with Rams fan.

gotcha. Fiasco used to have one that said bad cardinal and it had the same gif of the ram blowing the cardinal.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
gotcha. Fiasco used to have one that said bad cardinal and it had the same gif of the ram blowing the cardinal.

Well I did look up Fiasco to see his avatar and all I see is a white box. I don't know what to tell you but I've never heard of him nor have I seen any of his signatures or GIFs. Anyways I've been called much worse so I guess I can live with it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Ram troll but your team is one we can look down on.
It's more than apparent you're on top of it as much as your organization is. Keep living in the past us lowly Cardinal fans will just have to stick to current relevance and the fact we've owned you over the last several years.

2007 to 2011 which is significant for us do to the fact we finally had money to compete on a level playing field with the revenue of University of Phoenix Stadium. Over that current span it looks something like this, and I do believe talking smack to a Rams fan, who is trying to talk smack on our forum is definitely doable and humorous that you would even try.

Arizona Cardinals: 41 victories.
St. Louis Rams: 15 victories.

Arizona Cardinals: Two time NFC West champions.

Arizona Cardinals: 1 NFC championship.

Head-to-head match ups.
Arizona Cardinals: 9 Victories.
St. Louis Rams: 1 victory.

Arizona Cardinals: 4 non-losing seasons 1 losing season.
St. Louis Rams: 5 losing seasons, Zero winning seasons.

I think were okay Skippy, just keep your team doing it's job.

I'm glad you enjoyed your little red blip on the radar of success. Its too bad ya'll didn't finish the job because you won't sniff the Big game again until maybe....2062 (if we go with the trend).

So you want to talk about the present and not the past.....
So are you guys going to continue to throw the ball all over the field without a QB this year too? Like idiots.
KW out....bad QB(s) in.....and the strategy from Whiz is to keep throwing the ball. Ok...gotcha. :)

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm glad you enjoyed your little red blip on the radar of success. Its too bad ya'll didn't finish the job because you won't sniff the Big game again until maybe....2062 (if we go with the trend).

So you want to talk about the present and not the past.....
So are you guys going to continue to throw the ball all over the field without a QB this year too? Like idiots.
KW out....bad QB(s) in.....and the strategy from Whiz is to keep throwing the ball. Ok...gotcha. :)

That's it? That's your entire rebuttal to the futility of the level of suck your organization has become? You just skip over more than half of what I said and came with that? You might as well not have said anything I'm embarrassed for you. You're still too ignorant to realize that Super Bowl could have been yours if you didn't dump a hall of fame quarterback in his prime and you think we missed out. Hello, it was a failure but it was a bigger one by your organization. At least our blip as you call it is still growing and hasn't shrunk to 15 victories in the last five seasons. Do you really think anyone besides Rams fan and the artist formally known as Prince remembers your party back in 1999? Maybe there's someone else from the Rams forum you can bring in I seriously doubt you're the smartest one over there. I don't know maybe you are after all even if you're the smartest it would be the equivalent of being the lead dog in a special needs class.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Jab....Mojo does not have any delusions of grandeur. He knows his team is a couple of years away from being a contender.

The Rams, at the time, made a reasonable decision to replace Warner. He developed some bad habits along with having a bum thumb. You think Kolb holds onto the ball too long? Before 2007, Warner was one of the slowest decision makers in the game. I remember a long time ago, someone came up with the statistic that Kurt averaged between 0.8 and 1.2 seconds longer than a normal QB to make a throw after the snap. That's the difference between simply taking a hit and taking a sack. See the 2004 game he played against the Cardinals when he was with the Giants. B-Train sacked him 4 times and it wasn't like we were getting clean shots on Warner; it's that he was slow releasing the ball.

In addition, he got benched twice in his career because of his penchant for putting the ball on the turf. In 2003, the first two games of the season, he fumbled the ball about 7 times and was benched for Bulger. Same goes in 2006 with AZ when he was benched for Leinart because of fumbles.

Of course, hindsight is always 20/20 and Warner regained that fire he had when he was on The Greatest Show on Turf, but between 2003-2006, Warner was pretty average.

As for Mojo. Save your energy for clowns like gohard83. Mojo is a good guy.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jab....Mojo does not have any delusions of grandeur. He knows his team is a couple of years away from being a contender.

The Rams, at the time, made a reasonable decision to replace Warner. He developed some bad habits along with having a bum thumb. You think Kolb holds onto the ball too long? Before 2007, Warner was one of the slowest decision makers in the game. I remember a long time ago, someone came up with the statistic that Kurt averaged between 0.8 and 1.2 seconds longer than a normal QB to make a throw after the snap. That's the difference between simply taking a hit and taking a sack. See the 2004 game he played against the Cardinals when he was with the Giants. B-Train sacked him 4 times and it wasn't like we were getting clean shots on Warner; it's that he was slow releasing the ball.

In addition, he got benched twice in his career because of his penchant for putting the ball on the turf. In 2003, the first two games of the season, he fumbled the ball about 7 times and was benched for Bulger. Same goes in 2006 with AZ when he was benched for Leinart because of fumbles.

Of course, hindsight is always 20/20 and Warner regained that fire he had when he was on The Greatest Show on Turf, but between 2003-2006, Warner was pretty average.

As for Mojo. Save your energy for clowns like gohard83. Mojo is a good guy.

I know all about Warner, he even looked awful his first couple of seasons here. He did hold the ball too long and forced way too many throws. I was one of several tens of thousands booing him and wanting Matt Leinart in the game. I'm very thankful Whisenhunt and his staff got him back under control and playing at the level he was.

The Rams mistake was forcing him to run the same offense at a time when they had so many injuries no one had to respect the four or five players they were sending out in passing patterns and they were hurt on the O line as well. Kurt Warner got the snot beat out of him, because teams weren't afraid to blitz him at that time they didn't have to respect the players the Rams were sending out and his blind side was exposed. That's when he picked up those habits, he's a competitor and he was forcing it because he thought he had to.

Mike Martz played Max protection and scaled down his offense for Marc Bulger when he first started playing. Marc's game against the 49ers the first half he ran the same offense that Kurt was getting beat up under with the same results for Marc. The second half of that game after Warner was asked to start the second half but told Martz if Marc was his man he should stick with him Mike Martz then went back to Max protection and back to a scaled back offense and Marc was able to play decent. They came back and won the game and that was the end of Kurt Warner in St. Louis.

Of course after Marshall Faulk, Tory Holt, Pace and a couple others came back from injuries it looked like the Rams made the right decision, but Marc Bulger was no Kurt Warner and they could not come close to duplicating the success they had with Warner and it was arrogant to think so. They should have protected Kurt by running a Max protection offense until their players had returned and Kurt was ready and healthy. In the end Marc fell to the same beatings Kurt fell to after their talent level got old. But just think if they would have protected Warner, and he ended his courier with Stephen Jackson running more of a play action style of offense. I have no doubt they would have had as good a chance of playing in and winning a Super Bowl as we did if they didn't just throw his talent and health away.

I don't mind talking straight up football with opposing fans, I actually enjoyed it. They need a section to discuss other teams in the NFL that doesn't fall under smack talk. If he would have posted in a manner that wasn't a degrading manner running his mouth about his new head coach that he's so confident in that has never won a Super Bowl and didn't put up photos of an empty trophy case I would not have played around with him.

If you want opposing team's fans to play nice and talk seriously you don't put up a smart mouth comment by your head coach and a smiley by it in full agreement and photos with no other purpose but smack. As it says at the top of this section anything goes but cussing. I personally don't care if he's a good guy or not it's about the Cardinals and the Rams. If he doesn't want to talk smack he needs to keep his mouth shut and use some class with his football discussions. I'm not on the Rams forum running my mouth and if I was I certainly wouldn't be offended if one of their fans brought the hammer down.

Besides no matter how you stack it no fan from a team that's only managed 15 victories over the last five seasons should talk smack to another team that reached the Super Bowl with their greatest player because they were too stupid to protect and keep him. Add on we have beaten them 9 out of the last 10 times he should just keep it to football. Whatever respect they earned by winning that one Super Bowl they've lost with everything they've done since.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I did look up Fiasco to see his avatar and all I see is a white box. I don't know what to tell you but I've never heard of him nor have I seen any of his signatures or GIFs. Anyways I've been called much worse so I guess I can live with it.

Fiasco is cool, was just curious if you were him. Nothing else. Good day.

OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Ram troll
I missed this. I'd be more than happy to engage in a NFC West pizzing contest with you son...but don't mistake me for what i am. Do you even know what that term means on a message board?

I've been a Rams fan since long before your Cardinals were ousted from the Lou and proceded to stink it up in my hometown of Phoenix AZ. :moon:

Check this out... I even tried to do my part and give some support to the BigRed as the hometown team in the mid to late 90's,even paid to go to some games and sat on the scalding hot East side bleachers with my Jake Plummer jersey(still love Jake the Lumberjack Snake)....but you know what? *** that....they gave me nuthin to root for. But dont feel sorry for me son...because hell,even when my Rams were bad they were always better than the Cardinals :lol:

:cheers:

Last edited:
OP
OP
mojorizen7

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Rams mistake was forcing him to run the same offense at a time when they had so many injuries no one had to respect the four or five players they were sending out in passing patterns and they were hurt on the O line as well. Kurt Warner got the snot beat out of him, because teams weren't afraid to blitz him at that time they didn't have to respect the players the Rams were sending out and his blind side was exposed. That's when he picked up those habits, he's a competitor and he was forcing it because he thought he had to.
The only points you got right here is the weakening OLine protection...and that KW took too many hits but thats Martz' offense. You live and die with it. After the groceries began to run out because of disfunctional front office mgmt the whole enchilada officially died.

Mike Martz played Max protection and scaled down his offense for Marc Bulger when he first started playing. Marc's game against the 49ers the first half he ran the same offense that Kurt was getting beat up under with the same results for Marc. The second half of that game after Warner was asked to start the second half but told Martz if Marc was his man he should stick with him Mike Martz then went back to Max protection and back to a scaled back offense and Marc was able to play decent. They came back and won the game and that was the end of Kurt Warner in St. Louis.
Warner was hurt,shellshocked and played like $hit. Bulger came in with a quick release,no shellshock and played well. Bottom line.

Warner needed time to fully heal,get his confidence back and rejuvenate himself elsewhere. He did that. Great story. No fault to St Lou. As i said before,the groceries were running out there anyway.

I don't mind talking straight up football with opposing fans, I actually enjoyed it. They need a section to discuss other teams in the NFL that doesn't fall under smack talk. If he would have posted in a manner that wasn't a degrading manner running his mouth about his new head coach that he's so confident in that has never won a Super Bowl and didn't put up photos of an empty trophy case I would not have played around with him.
If i wanted to run my mouth i'd just troll your Big Red board dude. Besides,it was a tongue-in-cheek response to a friendly poke from a poster in the Suns forum. Pay attention before you get brave.

If you want opposing team's fans to play nice and talk seriously you don't put up a smart mouth comment by your head coach and a smiley by it in full agreement and photos with no other purpose but smack.
Again,try reading through this entire thread from start to finish....and then make a decision as to whether or not my intention is to piss off and piss on fans of other teams besides my own. Grow some thicker skin,or find a hobby.

As it says at the top of this section anything goes but cussing.
Thats true, you'll also notice what is doesn't say : Get butthurt.

I personally don't care if he's a good guy or not it's about the Cardinals and the Rams.
Not really,but come gameday twice a year it should be. I'd enjoy some mature,goodhearted smack talk with you. :)
If he doesn't want to talk smack he needs to keep his mouth shut and use some class with his football discussions.
I'd rather talk football yeah,and i am ALL class in your BigRed board. There's some diehard, knowledgable fans in there. Allow me the courtesy to show some pride of my own every now and then in here too. Cool?

I'm not on the Rams forum running my mouth and if I was I certainly wouldn't be offended if one of their fans brought the hammer down.
You want a link? I'll introduce you and we'll see how you handle yourself.

Whatever respect they earned by winning that one Super Bowl they've lost with everything they've done since.
Ridiculous statement.

Last edited:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I missed this. I'd be more than happy to engage in a NFC West pizzing contest with you son...but don't mistake me for what i am. Do you even know what that term means on a message board?

Do I know what it means? Well it just so happens I do. It's when Well let's just say someone like you that acts like a female hygiene product comes onto an opposing team's forum talking about how great their two win team is going to be with their new coach that's never won a Super Bowl and puts up photos of an empty trophy case. I'm pretty sure if you looked up the word troll in the dictionary it would have your photo by it.

And getting into Pizzing contest as you put it with you would be more like a turkey shoot. I prefer a little more of a challenge. How about after you've learned reading comprehension and can come up with a rebuttal in less than four days that actually makes sense you give it a go.

I'm already a member of the herd under the exact same screen name or as they call it the original herd. Their a bunch of loser fans that pretended to be Cardinal fans why Kurt Warner was on our team. But unlike you at least they were smart enough to know if they would've kept and took care of him you would have had another shot at a Super Bowl instead of being dumb enough to think it's funny we didn't win. I will give their board credit for one thing most of them are a lot smarter than you'll ever be. But as I said before that's like being the smartest person in a special needs class.

One more thing.

I like how you say I'm completely wrong about Warner and then say he got beat up because he wasn't protected which leads us back to your reading comprehension because that was my whole point. If your team would have ran Max protection with Kurt like they did with Marc Bulger when he first started until Kurt was healthy and the team was ready instead of throwing him to the wolves you just may have had a dynasty. Instead you have becoming nothing but a joke. Your 15 victories over the last five seasons and being stuck in your current situation as our female dog is all the Lams are known for.

Just keep up the good work we have all we need from you and your team. Leave the football talk to people with IQs above the 60s.

Last edited:

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score

I'm flattered that you would directly copy my work and call it your own. I especially admire the balls it takes to do so on a forum where 90% of the people here would recognize it immediately as mine (bad cardinal, click to play). I particularly like how you down rezed the image so that the quality of my work looks like crap and trimmed the right side of the animation off so as not to have my name attached to it.

That was created way back when the Cardinals switched logos. If you watch the animation, you will notice that the cardinal head transitions from the old logo to the new logo. That requires vectors, which is why the animation was generated using Flash and then exported to GIF.

Since the entire animation was vector based it was pretty easy for me to seperate out the Cardinals head block and use it individually as an avatar. (Which is what my avatar is on the azcardinals forum).

Further, you know full well I'm a moderator over there as you have sent me whiney PM's for giving you warnings when you misbehaved.

I also made a "drunken cardinal" tribute animation in Flash for King of Cards. If you would like, I can post it so you can claim it as your own too. I actually made a several animations. Let me know if you want to claim those too.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm flattered that you would directly copy my work and call it your own. I especially admire the balls it takes to do so on a forum where 90% of the people here would recognize it immediately as mine (bad cardinal, click to play). I particularly like how you down rezed the image so that the quality of my work looks like crap and trimmed the right side of the animation off so as not to have my name attached to it.

That was created way back when the Cardinals switched logos. If you watch the animation, you will notice that the cardinal head transitions from the old logo to the new logo. That requires vectors, which is why the animation was generated using Flash and then exported to GIF.

Since the entire animation was vector based it was pretty easy for me to seperate out the Cardinals head block and use it individually as an avatar. (Which is what my avatar is on the azcardinals forum).

Further, you know full well I'm a moderator over there as you have sent me whiney PM's for giving you warnings when you misbehaved.

I also made a "drunken cardinal" tribute animation in Flash for King of Cards. If you would like, I can post it so you can claim it as your own too. I actually made a several animations. Let me know if you want to claim those too.

Like I already told you I didn't take anything from you. The team logos I actually copied from a Pittsburgh Steeler forum, which they have every team with red/going through it except for of course the Steelers. I copied the Cardinals photo from their main webpage, and as far as the Ram Cardinals Gif goes I got that from a mod on a old shut down Cardinals forum known as Cardinalsfreak.com. I ran each single photo through GIF animator five and created it myself if you don't like it that's too bad.

I had the same signature on that site as well and you said nothing over there. My problem over there was the same problem hundreds of people have had with the two old worthless administrators that run the place. The only good thing that could happen to that site is they would die of old age and let someone run it that doesn't have a stick stuck up there butt. They have more people on their ban list than they do active users. I don't like your attitude I don't like your accusations, and they're completely false, which is expected from anyone in that little club on that site.

Here's a screenshot of a copy of all the team logos I took off a Steelers forum why would I go through all that work if I took it from you? Why didn't you say anything for over two years on the other forum? As I told a mod here I was also Saxon079 there as well you said nothing to me at any time concerning my signature. That place is a joke, only because the people in charge act like you are now a lot of the posters where great. If your a mod there you're a joke to me as well, and nothing you say has any meaning to me. So keep your mouth shut, about that place with me here in any conversation we have the two or not the same and I do just fine here thank you.

PS. all I still see in your box is white. Send me and E mail if you had it first I will take it down But I did not get it from you and I had to drop the resolution of mine to fit within the parameters of the resolution this site would allow me to put up. I made several of these, and I have never seen yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
How did I copy this? Get your head out of your butt it's just a white box for me this is a screen shot of your post. WHITE BOX..........................................................

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard