2-0

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone seen Chase Young today? Had a stop in the backfield but that’s about it. DJ looks like he’s being conditioned after the horrible first outing
And the tackle in the backfield he didn’t block him because that was the guy we were “reading” on the read option

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
But why Joseph at least doesn't use him blitzing?
First. It's VJ. Second. He's a rook. I'll be concerned if he's not playing after week 4. Remember, these rookies haven't had any preseason snaps to get comfortable. He was looking a little lost in the opener. Give the kid a breather and let it come to him..instead of forcing it. Jmo

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Is Simmons bad or is Devondre a mf stud?

give Simmons some time, although I am concerned

Simmons has got to be able to beat out Banjo. Initially I was all for idea of not moving Simmons around too much, but Campbell is looking great, and Simmons is not going to get snaps at ILB. I would like to see him get some reps at SS, which might end up being is best spot anyway

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Nah man, it ain’t no “might”, it absolutely does.

That’s why I hated when folks acted like him being short was a negative.
Well I do get why people think it could hurt his throwing because he can't see over the line (most QBs can't anyways), but yeah the criticism of his size going to mean he can't stay healthy looks like it will likely be off. Of course the occasional big hit is still possible so he needs to just continue to be aware of them and avoid them.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well I do get why people think it could hurt his throwing because he can't see over the line (most QBs can't anyways), but yeah the criticism of his size going to mean he can't stay healthy looks like it will likely be off. Of course the occasional big hit is still possible so he needs to just continue to be aware of them and avoid them.
That's why he's the great equalizer! :D:koolaid:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

He even took one under center last week. It was a gamble to draft him. But as Arians used to say: “No risk it, no biscuit.” And he has a self preservation philosophy that is very rare. Equal to Russel Wilson if not more so. For years I would get so frustrated at Wilson taking off and sliding for a first down without anyone being able to hit him. Not we get to do it to them

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Peterson went up against an actual good WR today & looked like his washed up self. Life hilarious.
Peterson has given up 1 reception in 2 games this year. Also the safety was out of position, otherwise it would have been a 5 yard catch. Not sure what u are complaining about

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I will give the offense a B today. Moments of solid play followed by uninspired moments. Defense was a B minus. Wash offense is very average at best, and we mailed it in second half.

Very fair assessment but damn...what an improvement vs last year in every category except penalties.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Peterson has given up 1 reception in 2 games this year. Also the safety was out of position, otherwise it would have been a 5 yard catch. Not sure what u are complaining about

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

2 games 1 reception?????

what a bum

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Also don't forget those numbers are lower than what they likely will be this year and beyond because there is an additional playoff team now.

So of the 30 percent of teams that somehow used to fall out, one per year might now be caught by the extra spot.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Well, we'll all take the W.
Not real inspired 2nd half play. Murrays scrambles were pretty much the highlight again. Rivera probably got on them at the half to ramp things up. They were running at us pretty good. We'll need to continue to shore that up a bit. Coverage was just ok. A better QB and we get a closer game mtl. Teams will probably start spying on Murray some more too.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
pretty damn good start to the season.

think about this... people are complaining the Cardinals weren't dominating enough... where they won by more than 2 touchdowns and led from end to end.

Yep, pretty crazy to me since most of this board was only expecting a 9-7 team. Now everyone wants perfect execution all of the sudden.

we don’t have to be playing our best ball, we are in the easy portion of our schedule and have time to get up to speed.