Final:

Timberwolves 120 - Suns 95

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
rebounds

Nurkic 4
Gobert 16

This can’t happen. I don’t give a damn about scoring but he has to keep it close in rebounds.

Matter a fact KD leads the team with 7 rebounds.

That’s pathetic effort by this team. Suns standing around watching and the T-Wolves are going and getting it

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Exactly, zero reason Young shouldn’t get time over Drew! And Okogie defensively Bol? Their are guys that should be getting minutes but Vogel is a fool and wants to just ride the stars into the ground!
Especially Okogie, he’s a game changer on the defensive end, he does the little things that make a difference.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This was easy to see coming today. This is a mentally soft team who came in with low intensity because they have been beating the Timberwolves all season. It's what they've done all year, take opponents lightly and lose. I think they will wake up and win the series but it's a super annoying trait of the team to only play with intensity after taking a beating.

Also, Vogel is a moron and Eric Gordon should never see the floor in this series.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We just got abused on the boards and second chance points! Nurk didn’t show up today can’t have only 4 rebounds! The ball bounced Minn way for sure to out rebound us by 20+ ! But Book can’t wait till the 4th to get aggressive, and we have to find ways to get open looks! We did it late in the fourth for a few minutes, where the hell is the movement offense that killed Minn all year? Vogel is just a moron, no reason you can’t use some of the bench not named Eubanks! Vogel saying we will be ready for anything they throw at us… what a joke you did nothing coaching wise! ZERO!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These playoff humiliations are becoming the norm rather than the exception in the Devin Booker era.

It’s not that they lose it’s the way they lose.

This team just quits and it’s his team and his era. Ayton is gone, Monty is gone and same results. Maybe this turns around but I seen no fight tonight.

It’s looking like this is a Booker culture thing

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yep it’s all Bookers fault… geesh… can’t be a team thing right has to be Book?

Dude you really need to take off the blinders. I get it you’re a Suns fan so am I but I’m not blind to reality.

Guys who are number 1 or even legit 2s don’t just let the team quit and this is a year in and year out thing now. It’s not that they are losing it’s the way they are losing. This team quit tonight.

Bottom line this is Bookers team and these kind of playoff performances keep happening on his watch

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
book better show up and show out on tuesday - plain and simple - if you want to be legendary - if you truly want that smoke you need to rise to the moment

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This was easy to see coming today. This is a mentally soft team who came in with low intensity because they have been beating the Timberwolves all season. It's what they've done all year, take opponents lightly and lose. I think they will wake up and win the series but it's a super annoying trait of the team to only play with intensity after taking a beating.

Also, Vogel is a moron and Eric Gordon should never see the floor in this series.
I feel that since Barkley was on the team, every Suns team has been mentally soft. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep it’s all Bookers fault… geesh… can’t be a team thing right has to be Book?
It’s not all his fault, but he’s the one consistent part of three straight season of humiliating losses, playing like absolute dog-snot in almost all of them.

That’s just a lot of terrible Booker performances since our run to the Finals 3 years ago.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel that since Barkley was on the team, every Suns team has been mentally soft. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Those Barkley teams were soft also. You don’t blow back to back 2-0 and 3-1 series losses if you’re mentally tough.

And you sure as hell don’t lose EVERY FINALS HOME GAME like we pathetically did in the Bulls series.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn