2024 NBA Play-in Games

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight:
#7 New Orleans plays #8 LA Lakers
Winner gets the #7 seed and travels to Denver. Loser hosts the winner of the other play-in for the right to play the Thunder
#9 Sacramento hosts #10 GS Warriors

Wednesday Night:
#7 Philadelphia hosts #8 Miami - winner plays at NY Knicks
#9 Chicago hosts #10 Atlanta - winner plays the loser of the #7/#8 game for right to be swept by Boston

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
anthony davis is available - if he has a game lakers win

sacramento > golden state?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't get how this Pelicans team beats anyone. Every time I watch them they look like absolute trash.

Do they run any plays? If they don't score in transition it seems like they simply don't score.

Defensively they all gamble the passing lanes and give up wide open looks and layups... maybe it's by design since they can't score against a set defense.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got New Orleans and Golden State as the winners.
Dude… I really hope you haven’t let your Lakers haterade influence any betting against the Lakers the last two play-in/playoffs.

And I get loathing the Lakers but not to the point of being completely blind to the obvious at times.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get how this Pelicans team beats anyone. Every time I watch them they look like absolute trash.

Do they run any plays? If they don't score in transition it seems like they simply don't score.

Defensively they all gamble the passing lanes and give up wide open looks and layups... maybe it's by design since they can't score against a set defense.
Was just commenting earlier how I think it’s strange how much some here bemoan the loss of Willie Greeb when he’s done next to nothing with a lot of talent on the team.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Dude… I really hope you haven’t let your Lakers haterade influence any betting against the Lakers the last two play-in/playoffs.

And I get loathing the Lakers but not to the point t of ignoring the obvious at times.
and the warriors - they're experienced and all that but highly disfunctional - it's like they know it's over

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was just commenting earlier how I think it’s strange how much some here bemoan the loss of Willie Greeb when he’s done next to nothing with a lot of talent on the team.

Right after I post the Lakers start settling for lazy 20 foot jumpers and not bothering to get back on defense.

It is 4D chess by the Pelicans... lull the opposition to sleep, then pounce!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So McCollum struggles against the Lakers but have career games against us.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
that was dumb of lebron to go one on one with zion - fakers just went down 6 pts in two pelican possessions because of narcissism lol

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
zion is likely done - damn man feel bad for the kid having the game of his nba career - now lebron does his zion impression

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man… what a terrible/incredible break for the Pelicans/Lakers.

That really sucks. Was shaping up to be an epic finish.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard