How old is your oldest?

Reaction score
I have a Plummer Jersey/Tee, an NFC Champions T, a Boldin jersey, & an Edge jersey. I probably have a few older than those but can no longer fit into so they are in the back of the closet.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think the oldest shirt I have is the conference championship shirt from 2008, but it's looking very faded at the moment. Oldest things Cards-related I wear are an old hat with the old logo and a beenie that I wear when I go to cold-weather places.

My cousin and I in rural Kansas from February

You must be registered for see images attach

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think the oldest shirt I have is the conference championship shirt from 2008, but it's looking very faded at the moment. Oldest things Cards-related I wear are an old hat with the old logo and a beenie that I wear when I go to cold-weather places.

My cousin and I in rural Kansas from February

I have a 2008 NFC championship long sleeve and a 2015 NFC West Champion long sleeve.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Cardinals related T-Shirt that you still wear regularly? I have these. The one special order we did on this site to honor Pat is 20 years old…. The training camp one as you can see is 14 years old as well as the written out cardinal shirt I looked it up and Reebok lost their licensing rates in 2010 so also 14 years old minimum but I think a couple years older likely 16-17…. I’m pretty sure this blackk Fitz is 10…..

I have a problem… Strictly T-shirts not Jerseys which are more hearty and tend to last longer….
I have the Pat Tillman shirts as well. Old Jersey's of centers, Joyner, Simmons even a #79 Simeon Rice. Those are just to name a few.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
so you’re basically asking “how many of you are too fat to wear your old Cardinals shirts?”. nice…. I have an old Phoenix Cardinals polo/golf shirt that might fit my arm

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I really wish I still had my old Ottis Anderson jersey. Wouldn't fit me, but just the same.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s what I have, Clyde
Actually I can’t recall if I still have the Clyde one or the garrison Hearst one. Cheese pulled one off in disgust as we left the bar and walked down the boardwalk and he threw it into a garbage can.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Jake Plummer jersey with the AZ state flag and I do have a Phoenix Cardinals cap.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard