JJ McCarthy killed it at his Pro-Day

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Very possible. And I’m ok with it as long as he has a plan in place to make a net gain in assets and still get back to grab one of the other top 2 WRs. But that’s just me.
IF, sure. IF he can do that, fine. But it had darn well better be a guarantee, not a "well, we traded back up to 9 and hoped he was there" kind of thing.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've seen so much from this franchise that I don't know how anyone outside of a young child could freak out by anything this team does.
Well, ya, freaking out about anything related to sporps is a bit much. None of it really will affect our lives one way or the other. Even if they nail all the picks, wOn'T mOvE thE nEEdlE.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, now we are on to the ridiculous portion of things. But it could happen from a cap standpoint.

In his mock draft posted on Tuesday, the former NFL general manager projected the Vikings to trade the No. 11 overall pick to the Arizona Cardinals for Kyler Murray and the 66th overall pick in the 2024 draft.

Tannenbaum's scenario has the Cardinals using the fourth pick to take Michigan quarterback J.J. McCarthy as Murray's successorI

You must be registered for see images attach

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
All this does is possibly put JJ ahead of other QBs...I still think its unlikely that QB's go 1, 2, 3, 4 because Jayden Daniels sucks, and will be a major bust. If somone is dumb enough to trade up for Daniels and pay a high price then so be it...but I think its going to go Williams, Maye, McCarthy....and then Daniels is going to be there at 11 or 12 for the Vikes or Broncos to just pick.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson