JJ McCarthy killed it at his Pro-Day

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
With everything coming out on how awesome he just performed at his pro-day, the price just went up for #4. We are now at 3x1st minimum IMO.

Sean Payton acknowledged that it's nice being Monti in AZ right now.

I'm thinking more and more trade down. The value is simply too high not to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
The Trey Lance trade of 3 x first round picks gives a precedent for this. Espically if DEN and MIN are looking to move up so far up the board.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With everything coming out on how awesome he just performed at his pro-day, the price just went up for #4. We are now at 3x1st minimum IMO.

Sean Payton acknowledged that it's nice being Monti in AZ right now.

I'm thinking more and more trade down. The value is simply too high not to do it.
The value doesn't matter, if we miss out on the big 3 WRs this board will be the most depressing place on the internet.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it a Malik Willis-level Pro Day?

Was it as good as Zach Wilson’s legendary pro day?

Means nothing.

people are going to freak out when Monti trades down with a team taking MHJ just watch.
Of course many of you are freaking out at just the possibility of it already lol

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Of course many of you are freaking out at just the possibility of it already lol
I think many of us are resigned to the fact that Monti just can't help himself in this case. It has gone from a possibility to a likelihood at this point in my head. Monti loves his magic beans!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think many of us are resigned to the fact that Monti just can't help himself in this case. It has gone from a possibility to a likelihood at this point in my head. Monti loves his magic beans!
Very possible. And I’m ok with it as long as he has a plan in place to make a net gain in assets and still get back to grab one of the other top 2 WRs. But that’s just me.