2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
My dream of getting Dorlus and Carter in the 3rd is becoming a long shot. Think both get taken at the end of the 2nd.
Carter is probably an early day three guys based on his 2023 tape, but if he replicated his production from 2022, he'd probably be DT2 or DT3.

I think 3rd round is a good spot because of the disparity between his last two seasons. Anything earlier is probably a bit rich.

Dorlus is probably too much of a tweener to take earlier. I'd say third is tops for him.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kind of an aside, but what was the knock on a guy like Dockett to drop him to the 3rd? It’s pretty obvious he was first round talent.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Kind of an aside, but what was the knock on a guy like Dockett to drop him to the 3rd? It’s pretty obvious he was first round talent.
He had serious maturity issues. He and several FSU players conspired with a mall employee to take hundreds of dollars of clothes and pay less than 10% of their cost. Interestingly Peter Warrick, who still went early, had allegedly lost the Heisman for a similar scam. Dockett was suspended from the Sugar Bowl and did 4 weeks picking up trash as his community service sentencing.

He had a reputation for being eccentric, dressing bizarrely until the above incident. He also had a weird sense of humor.

He seemed to get his act together after this and went on to have a fine career.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He had serious maturity issues. He and several FSU players conspired with a mall employee to take hundreds of dollars of clothes and pay less than 10% of their cost. Interestingly Peter Warrick, who still went early, had allegedly lost the Heisman for a similar scam. Dockett was suspended from the Sugar Bowl and did 4 weeks picking up trash as his community service sentencing.

He had a reputation for being eccentric, dressing bizarrely until the above incident. He also had a weird sense of humor.

He did have a fine career, but he was still kind of a weirdo. I vividly remember him posting videos of his police stops on Twitter. I also remember him posting a video clowning on Sam Acho for wearing counterfeit Jordans (?).

I think his behavior is one of the reasons he's still not in the Ring of Honor.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He did have a fine career, but he was still kind of a weirdo. I vividly remember him posting videos of his police stops on Twitter. I also remember him posting a video clowning on Sam Acho for wearing counterfeit Jordans (?).

Considering his mother was murdered in their house when he was 13 (never solved) and his dad dying of cancer four months later, his behavior was not nearly as bad as you might think. Given the circumstances. That would have destroyed a lot of people.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Blast from the past. He made me fall in love with FB…
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

And if only he could have sacked Big Ben on the 8 yard line. I don’t forgive him.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a hell of a lot more deserving than Carson Palmer.

Dock was a weirdo, but his attitude is exactly what you need for football. He was an absolute dog.

You must be registered for see images attach
If they put CP in the Ring of Honor, I just dont know what to say

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson