NFL Player Team Report Cards 2024

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think some of the long time players are downgrading Michael. I looked at other report cards (Rams and Patriots) and their facilities sounded worse than the Cardinals, and yet their owners got higher grades.

Who are these long-time players that you're speaking of? Budda and Hump?
They let I Simmons and D Hop vote before getting rid of them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Two grades above a C...training staff and Gannon. Bidwill is a F. Nothing surprising here - any success is in spite of Bidwill, not because of him.

Here's the link to the Cards specific info - https://nflpa.com/arizona-cardinals-report-card-2024
The food/dietician and strength coach are disappointing grades. Those directly contribute to the players and teams success on the field imo.

Nice to see gannon scoring highly.

This is not a nothingburger. Improvement is great. 27th isn’t.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The food/dietician and strength coach are disappointing grades. Those directly contribute to the players and teams success on the field imo.

Nice to see gannon scoring highly.

This is not a nothingburger. Improvement is great. 27th isn’t.
Which part do you disagree with @Mulli?

OP
OP
ASUCHRIS

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I think this is a nothingburger.
The fact that Cards players don't think anything other than the coach/strength staff deserve over a C grade? In a league where everything is competitive, being 27th in creating an environment seems bad!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think this is a nothingburger.
I know where I work and for whom I work is meaningful to me. The only way I could think it’s literally nothing is if you’ve got zero expectations or value for yourself as an employee.

I would be shocked if it isn’t at least some level of consideration for nfl players. It obviously shows some dissatisfaction by current players making them incrementally more difficult to retain and incrementally more difficult to attract free agents. I’m not saying this is more important than $$$ or coaches, but every dollar in premium you have to pay to overcome this is a dollar that can’t be deployed elsewhere.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I have heard rumblings of moving the HQ to be a bit more centrally located -- they are a bit landlocked at warner and hardy -- that building is approaching 40 years old

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard rumblings of moving the HQ to be a bit more centrally located -- they are a bit landlocked at warner and hardy -- that building is approaching 40 years old
Does seem like something Bidwill can fix pretty easily.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
That building is awesome. Eddie Jones is the man. Hopefully it can be renovated instead of abandoned for a new location.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Does seem like something Bidwill can fix pretty easily.
on one hand -- very doable

but deals like that take time, especially when NFL owners are used to cities just giving the land away to them for that purpose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard