Cards Pick 4th

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why Washington drafts ahead of us? I thought head to head would be over strength of schedule. Washington beat us but they draft ahead of us.

As others said, its SOS as a tie breaker for the draft.
You must be registered for see images attach

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What about Penix Jr? If he plays tomorrow night like he did last weekend.. wow. I'd take him over Caleb any day.

Cards Crazy

Veteran
Reaction score
A different train of thought here if you please the luxury of having 2 1st round picks is the idea of a package deal to move up if you please to or staying put and getting 2 quality players or moving down from that #4 pick for further picks its a rather good position TBH

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why Washington drafts ahead of us? I thought head to head would be over strength of schedule. Washington beat us but they draft ahead of us.

Strength of schedule is the first factor in determining draft slot of teams that have the same record. H2H isn’t used unless tiebreakers can’t be solved with conference/division records between teams.

Not sure how they made that determination but yeah the Commanders end up at 2 smh. Hope Cards can land MHJ but this receiver class is very deep.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jaylen Daniels is getting hype and Pennix with a great Championship game could s too. But their are tier 2 as of right now.

Pennix is arguably the best QB in the draft on production but he's had 2 full ACL surgeries already. I'm not sure there's anything he can do to move himself up into the top 5 because of the injury history. Has a weird motion but very strong arm, but I think the knees will scare anybody from taking him top 5.

Not a big Daniels fan

Was really hoping Pats would win today but didn't happen