2023 NBA Playoffs - Other Teams

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jokic is for real. If the Nuggets are healthy, I think they win the series.

There is a chance Tyler Herro could return for the Heat. He was working out before game 7.

Herro could swing the series. He's a scorer and it looks like they're planning on a game 3 return, which could give Miami a big emotional boost for their return to Miami. Kind of crazy how he suffered an injury in game 1 and it was mentioned he was done unless the Heat could make the finals and here they are. His offense would be huge for the Heat and take pressure off everyone.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe. I have no doubt that Miami at full strength would crush Denver. But it depends on how much the health issues affect them.

One advantage that Miami definitely has is going to be mental toughness. They had to run a gauntlet of better teams than Denver, and do it while overcoming quite a bit of adversity. I can see Denver folding up if they have any unexpected trouble, but not Miami.
Phoenix, IMO is better than any Eastern Conference team this year

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jalen Brown for the series
56/134 for 42%
7/43 from 3
25 turnovers

He’s wanting 50 million a year. Hi and Tatum fall apart every year in the big games. It’s gonna be an interesting offseason in Boston

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jalen Brown for the series
56/134 for 42%
7/43 from 3
25 turnovers

He’s wanting 50 million a year. Hi and Tatum fall apart every year in the big games. It’s gonna be an interesting offseason in Boston
I thought Barkley nailed it the post game when he said they play "hero ball". When they are cold, they don't have a base offense they run that could get easier shots. If there is an offense, they blow it off when they get the ball.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Phoenix, IMO is better than any Eastern Conference team this year
IDK. I was watching this series. Both teams had trouble scoring. But both teams brought it in energy, defense, and speed. I think our team speed doesn't stand up. We have talented guys, but seem to always get beat on long rebounds, etc. I look forward to having the opportunity at replacing up to ten guys on the roster, possibly more. Denver has two guys that work in tandem at the top of the sport. We don't have anything to counter that. We better blueprint a way.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going with the Nuggets in the series.

What the Heat have going for them is their defense and Erik Spoelstra. He is a brilliant coach.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm going with the Nuggets in the series.

What the Heat have going for them is their defense and Erik Spoelstra. He is a brilliant coach.

That zone ain’t gonna work against Denver. Denver is unreal against a zone defense. They pretty much score every time.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That zone ain’t gonna work against Denver. Denver is unreal against a zone defense. They pretty much score every time.

I wasn't looking forward to a Celtics-Nuggets series because I think the Celtics would have tried to maul Jokic.

The Heat-Nuggets should be a good series to watch.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This will come down to who makes the most 3's. Nuggets are more consistent, but the Heat can get hot too.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tip-off for game 1 of the Nuggets-Heat Finals series about to begin.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nuggets are off to a 14-9 lead heading into a timeout.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Silver doesn't want Ja Morant information to interrupt the Finals, likely the same with head coaching announcements.

Nuggets need to wrap this up in four.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson