Arizona State Basketball 2022-23

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Collins takes such horrible shots too often.
The whole offense has been a struggle since 5 mins to go in the game against UCLA.

I would say that was the worst I have seen Collins play.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was maybe the greatest, most exciting, ASU game ever!

I missed the whole 2nd half we went to the store and for a walk. I just assumed with the 3 at the buzzer before the half, and at home, UA would get all the calls and win easily. Got home turned it on and Ballo was shooting FT's. Missed the first, I said miss the 2nd on purpose so they have to rebound it and shoot, he makes it, and ASU hits the game winner.

Can't believe they got out free throwed 34 to 10 and still won.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the bigger picture, ASU's NCAA Tournament hopes are still alive.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where ASU stands after the win.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hadn't seen it before because I came back right at the end but it was fitting ASU won. I just refuse to believe Ballo was injured enough for them to allow Arizona to put another shooter at the line on that play? And when he came back in, he was suddenly ok again. Not to mention the play that put him on the line at the end, he knocked the ASU guard out of bounds when he had inside position on Ballo and then got the rebound and got fouled.

So karma was on ASU's side to hit the game winner.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I missed the whole 2nd half we went to the store and for a walk. I just assumed with the 3 at the buzzer before the half, and at home, UA would get all the calls and win easily. Got home turned it on and Ballo was shooting FT's. Missed the first, I said miss the 2nd on purpose so they have to rebound it and shoot, he makes it, and ASU hits the game winner.

Can't believe they got out free throwed 34 to 10 and still won.

ASU has struggled with their shooting for a month or so. Finally, they had a great shooting game. Some of the shot selections were killing me, but man, it was great to see 46 points in the 1st half

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ASU has struggled with their shooting for a month or so. Finally, they had a great shooting game. Some of the shot selections were killing me, but man, it was great to see 46 points in the 1st half

Great defense down the stretch looks like too.

Hopefully they can build on this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson