Since the vinegar badger has a tendency to degrade the franchise which took a chance on him

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
What did he say about the Cardinals before or after the loss?
There is a litany of crap he has spouted off since leaving the Cards which can be found or no longer is found because he deleted it on Twitter. Special player in his prime but a very insecure guy. Those are the types of people who just won't let something go

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is a litany of crap he has spouted off since leaving the Cards which can be found or no longer is found because he deleted it on Twitter. Special player in his prime but a very insecure guy. Those are the types of people who just won't let something go
He got paid in Arizona, even when he got hurt the first time so I see no reason to complain, he's been paid ever since. He got his Super Bowl win & now he's finishing his career in his hometown, life should be good.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uummmm.... ok.

I really enjoyed watching Mathieu play for us.

We couldn't afford him when he was a free agent. Kind of like Jones, Kirk and Edmonds this year. I don't remember him saying anything really mean. Players want to get paid and are disappointed when they are not. Years later, it's forgotten. But not by Jetstream. :)

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Uummmm.... ok.

We couldn't afford him when he was a free agent. Kind of like Jones, Kirk and Edmonds this year. I don't remember him saying anything really mean. Players want to get paid and are disappointed when they are not. Years later, it's forgotten. But not by Jetstream. :)

The CARDS last offer before he left was better than what he got from the Texans, if I remember correctly.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Uummmm.... ok.

Didn’t he accept less to okay for someone else? That means we could afford him.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Budda is better.
In that two year like span when Mathieu was in his prime dripping of honey, he was better than Budda. His instincts were off the charts, he could cover as well as any CB (something Budda sometimes slacks on), and for a spell was the best form tackler I ever saw, however be it his injury or whatever he became a shell of what he was in his limited prime. If I was drafting and both were in the same draft, I would take Budda for his overall longevity knowing what I know now of both prospects