2021 2nd round pick is Rondale Moore WR

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ridiculous.

We'll be looking for another outside WR next year. Just another "smartest guy in the room" pick. He'll have some exciting moments, but will be dwarfed by every single player and Kyler won't even be able to see him. Contested balls? Not happening.

Edit: Better hope our staff doesn't put anyone's helmet on top of the fridge, we'll have to forfeit the game.
We have other positions of need, I get it. At the same time, this kid is electric, I know first hand cause he's from the area I live in. This kid can play. You'll see. You're pointing out all the negatives, why not do some research on him & post the positives? Come on Solar 7, you got it in you, I know it lol.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
We have other positions of need, I get it. At the same time, this kid is electric, I know first hand cause he's from the area I live in. This kid can play. You'll see. You're pointing out all the negatives, why not do some research on him & post the positives? Come on Solar 7, you got it in you, I know it lol.
He looked great in 2018. I can't get all that excited about a gadget player that is short, difficult to see, struggles with injuries, is at best our 3rd WR, and is going to still leave us out of luck in terms of a true #2 outside WR, so we'll be signing or drafting another next year.

We keep drafting guys who split time or are complementary pieces. Where are the true starters?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have only seen one highlight but consider me skeptical. I don’t see the in game speed.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Are you serious?
To his credit, the 50 best plays highlight vid starts off very mediocre. I had the same pause the first time I saw it.

The kid has (had?) wheels for sure. My concerns are based around injuries, potential usage for us, and size.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Perhaps they should’ve drafted him as the kicker? I’m so annoyed right now and very negative on this pic. I pray that I’m wrong I’ll cheer for him because he’s on the Cardinals but I think this is a very bad, bad move.
I understand your doubts but this kid can flat out play. What he can do in space & on jet sweeps will make you a believer bro, trust me on this one. I've followed his whole career since he's from my hometown. I wanted him at Kentucky badly but he chose Purdue cause of the Jeff Brohm/Trinity high school/wide open offense thing.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
To his credit, the 50 best plays highlight vid starts off very mediocre. I had the same pause the first time I saw it.

The kid has (had?) wheels for sure. My concerns are based around injuries, potential usage for us, and size.
Squatting 600 lbs should give you an idea of just how strong he is? When you're that strong you can overcome injuries. This kid can play man. You'll see.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I hold out hope that Moore's three-cone is what will separate him from AI.

But yeah...... I feel stupid even posting it.
Oh I think he’s a much different player than Isabella. I think he’s got much superior balance, suddenness, and strength. Just laughing bc for any other team posting that would have helped his stock, but for cardinals fans, seeing Isabella at #1 kills the credibility of the stats.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Squatting 600 lbs should give you an idea of just how strong he is? When you're that strong you can overcome injuries. This kid can play man. You'll see.
Even the strongest guys in the world can overwork. I think this guy will probably be dynamite in flashes, but not a consistent weapon.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Didn’t someone on here rave about Isabella bc he grew up in the same area two years ago?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson