So your telling me there's a chance!

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
If we end up playing a backup QB for the playoffs, I’m not going to bother watching. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

it’s the coolest of Kool-Aiders already planting his “everything is great!” hedge for when we lose to QB who’s never thrown a pass before.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Exactly. Some people are thinking we'll win if Goff doesn't play but seemed to have forgotten about Donald & Co. It's possible they'd only need 2-3 field goals to beat us.
We put 28 on them the last time. Our up tempo gave them issues in 2nd half plus our special teams seems to do good returning against them.

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
He's got Duck Hodges like mobility. Hope we find a way to contain him.

If he's mobile there's no way we'd be able to contain him since an old lady in a motorized wheelchair could burn our defense. I really believe in order to win we are going to need them to make mistakes like fumbles, dropped passes, penalties, etc.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
One would think that going into the final game against whoever, wherever, with a shot at the playoffs would excite this board. Guess not. . .

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
One would think that going into the final game against whoever, wherever, with a shot at the playoffs would excite this board. Guess not. . .

Can you blame us for not having any confidence? Besides, I'm hoping at least some of the players or coaches will be browsing this forum and use some of these posts as bulletin board material since the playoffs itself apparently isn't enough to motivate this team.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
im less concerned about the QB and more about stopping the run

it seemed the last game Vance was "lets let CJ Beathard hand it off and get 7 yards" rather than "Lets make CJ Beathard beat us from the pocket"