Kliff supporters.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Not trilling but just a question.

what has KK done to make you think he’s the sender and a good NFL HC?

Is it his play calling?

Is it his situational decision making?

Is it his leadership?

Is it his play calling?

what is it that makes you think he’s the guy to take the Cards to the next level?

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Not trilling but just a question.

what has KK done to make you think he’s the sender and a good NFL HC?

Is it his play calling?

Is it his situational decision making?

Is it his leadership?

Is it his play calling?

what is it that makes you think he’s the guy to take the Cards to the next level?
I'm not a Kliff supporter but a Cardinals supporter. He took over a 3 win team and took it to a 5.5 win team his first year and then an 8 win team his second year (Rams have our number). I have seen a 2.5 game improvement each of his first 2 years. No one fires a coach in that position. That being said, today was the most uninspiring game I have seen since the Wilks era. If this continues, I will rethink it.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a Kliff supporter but a Cardinals supporter. He took over a 3 win team and took it to a 5.5 win team his first year and then an 8 win team his second year (Rams have our number). I have seen a 2.5 game improvement each of his first 2 years. No one fires a coach in that position. That being said, today was the most uninspiring game I have seen since the Wilks era. If this continues, I will rethink it.
Is that him or the roster though? Since then he’s had the #1 overall pick and the #8 overall pick, plus multiple changes to the roster. So is it really him or the GM realizing his mistake and making the necessary moves?

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
I think we had the no3 offense in the league so it's not bad. There are questionable decisions he is still learning. Its seems like Murry doesn't read the field well yet. I also think we need more wr help

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

AZ Native

Reaction score
Is that him or the roster though? Since then he’s had the #1 overall pick and the #8 overall pick, plus multiple changes to the roster. So is it really him or the GM realizing his mistake and making the necessary moves?
Well, the coach always gets the blame (as it should be) shouldn't the coach get some praise too?

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well, the coach always gets the blame (as it should be) shouldn't the coach get some praise too?
I would say yes, except he’s an “offensive genius” , who added the best WR in the game, and still can’t figure out how to move him around, doesn’t understand clock management, and has no real earth shattering play calls. Not to mention against lesser opponents our team looks like the local JV team playing the varsity. Part of being a HC is getting the team ready to go, good in game awareness, making correct in game decisions, and overcoming your teams shortcomings. Somehow every week we get pre snap penalties, run the shortest routes in the NFL, waste TO, have a terrible 2 minute offense, and lose to bad teams.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This regime is done. Today's loss is in excusable to third stringers with so much on the line.. I see them going 6 wins max next year and decks cleared on Jan 4th, 2021 for a new GM and coach..

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

AZ Native

Reaction score
I would say yes, except he’s an “offensive genius” , who added the best WR in the game, and still can’t figure out how to move him around, doesn’t understand clock management, and has no real earth shattering play calls. Not to mention against lesser opponents our team looks like the local JV team playing the varsity. Part of being a HC is getting the team ready to go, good in game awareness, making correct in game decisions, and overcoming your teams shortcomings. Somehow every week we get pre snap penalties, run the shortest routes in the NFL, waste TO, have a terrible 2 minute offense, and lose to bad teams.
All good points but didn't we beat teams better than us this year also? These players have been playing football most of their lives, I blame them too for pre snap penalties etc too. Coaches and players share the blame.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Kliff will stick as long as we see an increase in wins year to year. Once that is no longer the case, then we can talk.

Well, we can always talk, and it won't matter to the actual team. I can only hope and pray that Bidwill is done accepting this kind of crap and moves on. This is a league where teams turn it around in 1 offseason, and we're about to finish the season 2-5 and fail to achieve a winning record in KK's 2nd year. Not good enough.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All good points but didn't we beat teams better than us this year also? These players have been playing football most of their lives, I blame them too for pre snap penalties etc too. Coaches and players share the blame.
We did, you’re correct. We beat SEA, on a double digit comeback, and Buff on a hail Murray. We’re 6-4 vs teams with a losing record though. That’s not good.

AZ Native

Reaction score
We did, you’re correct. We beat SEA, on a double digit comeback, and Buff on a hail Murray. We’re 6-4 vs teams with a losing record though. That’s not good.
We beat other teams with winning records, be fair.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well, we can always talk, and it won't matter to the actual team. I can only hope and pray that Bidwill is done accepting this kind of crap and moves on. This is a league where teams turn it around in 1 offseason, and we're about to finish the season 2-5 and fail to achieve a winning record in KK's 2nd year. Not good enough.
thanking god you dont own the Cardinals. What a dense though process. What happens if we win next week haha? you suddenly keeping Kliff cause of a winning record?

Didnt we turn it around in 1 year? we fired Wilkes and have stacked more wins every year since. Looks like a turn around to me... where is the regression or lack of improvement you keep alluding to?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The stats fanboys will come out in droves to defend him. You want a stat? After a 6-3 start, we're staring down the barrel of a 2-5 finish.
And lost 2 of those 3 in that start to VERY poor football teams!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sure it can be debated, but it is silly to think the team will fire their HC who has increased the team win totals every year he has been the coach. Once that changes, I think our debates will have more merit.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sure it can be debated, but it is silly to think the team will fire their HC who has increased the team win totals every year he has been the coach. Once that changes, I think our debates will have more merit.
I agree, which is why I believe KK and KM get another seasons, but I’ve seen enough of both to say no more of either.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
thanking god you dont own the Cardinals. What a dense though process. What happens if we win next week haha? you suddenly keeping Kliff cause of a winning record?

Didnt we turn it around in 1 year? we fired Wilkes and have stacked more wins every year since. Looks like a turn around to me... where is the regression or lack of improvement you keep alluding to?

A dense thought process is thinking 5 wins is "turning it around in 1 year."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson