OT: Arrest warrants issued for armed robbery for NFL cornerbacks DeAndre Baker and Quinton Dunbar

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey we have million in dollars let's ruin everything by pulling a dump ass robbery and kill our nfl carrer!!!

What fing idiots!!!

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
These two are absolute morons.

They attempted to make getaways in the Lamborghinis owned by them

Everyone knew who were they were.

You cant alter the trajectory of this level of stupid unfortunately.

Edit: this would be an hilarious comedy in a movie if it wasnt being played out in real life
Come on guys. We were all young once.

Who here hasn’t held up the winners with automatic weapons after gambling and then escaped in your Lamborghini?

Ah, the impetuous of youth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on guys. We were all young once.

Who here hasn’t held up the winners with automatic weapons after gambling and then escaped in your Lamborghini?

Ah, the impetuous of youth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

don’t get stupid this is completely different. I see what your trying to do. Stop it. Your trolling

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
You would think that all nfl players would be free of all prosicution. Arresting any nfl p!ayer for anything just screws up people's fantasy teams.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People like this enjoy doing it they clearly aren’t doing it because they need the money… Do you think it’s cool and fun to waive their guns in peoples faces and rip them of the property…

I don't doubt your logic.... But I'm guessing they NEEDED the money, this level of stupid probably spent 5 million after they were paid 4.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
⁦‪@RapSheet‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

One benefit for the #Giants: They get Deandre Baker out of the building while he awaits his serious legal fate. That was going to happen no matter what, but now they can go after his money and have a chance at recouping it.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pat Leonard
⁦‪@PLeonardNYDN‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

BREAKING NEWS: #Giants corner DeAndre Baker has been charged with four counts of robbery with a firearm, per Broward State Attorney Mike Satz. If convicted, the punishment for robbery with a firearm is a mandatory minimum of 10 years and up to life in state prison.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson