Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sharknado (Syfy movie)

Was on last night. Anyone check it out? :D

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I saw it all the way up to them going to get Tara Reid. Well, if by saw you mean had it on in the background while I surfed (pun intended) the net. Uh, what can I say? Sharknado!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw it all the way up to them going to get Tara Reid. Well, if by saw you mean had it on in the background while I surfed (pun intended) the net. Uh, what can I say? Sharknado!

Time for a new avatar, friend. :)

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The dialogue lacked a certain number of wink-wink beats, but it was just enough of a tortured script to keep me watching.

2/5

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who greenlights this garbage? I don't mind a bad movie because I've seen bad movies but for the love of Pete, these movies look like some prospective film student made them on his smart phone and computer. The ending with Ian Ziering running into the shark with a chainsaw, cutting his way out, and pulling the chick out was simply too much to take. This was 2 hours out of my life I will never get back.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who greenlights this garbage? I don't mind a bad movie because I've seen bad movies but for the love of Pete, these movies look like some prospective film student made them on his smart phone and computer. The ending with Ian Ziering running into the shark with a chainsaw, cutting his way out, and pulling the chick out was simply too much to take. This was 2 hours out of my life I will never get back.
Okay okay, but whose fault is it that you sat through all of it? :)

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
This is kinda funny...

I mean, it is called 'Sharknado' after all....

:D

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is kinda funny...

I mean, it is called 'Sharknado' after all....

:D

Wife and I were bored and we started watching these bad SyFy movies and they were funny for a while(Crocosaurus vs Megeladon/Two Headed Shark Attack, etc) and we would cut them up but it became too much to take. Which breaks my heart considering once upon a time Sci-Fi Network was a great network. I guess I'm going to have to miss out on Ghost Shark and the sequel to this monstrosity.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Wife and I were bored and we started watching these bad SyFy movies and they were funny for a while(Crocosaurus vs Megeladon/Two Headed Shark Attack, etc) and we would cut them up but it became too much to take. Which breaks my heart considering once upon a time Sci-Fi Network was a great network. I guess I'm going to have to miss out on Ghost Shark and the sequel to this monstrosity.
:thumbup:

I do the same... Ghost Shark will be the bomb diggity!!! It drives my wife nuts... She is always asking me "How can you stand to watch these craptastic movies?"

One of the worse ever was 'Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus' with Lorenzo Lamas and wait for it.... Debbie Gibson!!!!! That movie was painful for even me to watch. I do like some of the Mythological movies they've made, 'Manticore', 'Basilisk', 'Cerberus', and so on. They weren't good but still fun to slam while you watch them.

My wife and I also watch info-mercials. We laugh our asses off!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I do the same... Ghost Shark will be the bomb diggity!!! It drives my wife nuts... She is always asking me "How can you stand to watch these craptastic movies?"

One of the worse ever was 'Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus' with Lorenzo Lamas and wait for it.... Debbie Gibson!!!!! That movie was painful for even me to watch. I do like some of the Mythological movies they've made, 'Manticore', 'Basilisk', 'Cerberus', and so on. They weren't good but still fun to slam while you watch them.

My wife and I also watch info-mercials. We laugh our asses off!

Well, crockosaurus vs megaladon was the sequel to the octopus one. Urkle was the lead in that one.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score

Well crap you gave away the ending. Now the suspense is ruined!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson