OT: Time to fire up the coaching/ F O hot seat

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I think McCarthy is a damn good coach. IMO, the Cowboys will get to the next level with McCarthy. Dak is in no way as gifted a QB as Rodgers, but he's coachable & isn't a prima donna douchebag. I guess time will tell. One thing is certain. The Cowboys were going nowhere with Garrett at the helm.

pretty radical change in offense for the Cowboys

McCarthy is a pretty pure WCO guy

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I think McCarthy is a damn good coach. IMO, the Cowboys will get to the next level with McCarthy. Dak is in no way as gifted a QB as Rodgers, but he's coachable & isn't a prima donna douchebag. I guess time will tell. One thing is certain. The Cowboys were going nowhere with Garrett at the helm.
I'm not sold on McCarthy he has some "my way or the highway" Mentality and I instead think for what was given from Jerry Jones, Garrett with all the injuries. produced quite a record. With a better functional Team he would have been to the SB at least once.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Done deal, according to Twitter.

:biglaugh:

The NFC East just got weaker. Dak cannot carry the Fatman Coach. Favre and Rodgers have lingering back problems from toting Mikey around for years. Word is that McCarthy spent the night at Jerry's house before signing. That comes off creepy.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)
1/7/20, 7:13 AM
Update on #Cowboys OC Kellen Moore: New coach Mike McCarthy would like him to stay and remain OC, which may also help Moore learn a new system. But he also has an opportunity to go back home and become the University of Washington OC under Jimmy Lake. He is mulling it all over.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
2m

New York Giants are finalizing a deal to make Patriots’ wide receivers coach Joe Judge their next head coach, league sources tell ESPN. Deal was in the works as of last night, which is another reason Matt Rhule took the Panthers’ HC job.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joe Judge and Matt Ruhle have the same agent. That had to be a weird negotiation process.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson