PP got Boo Boo

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This lame AF.

One of the greatest players in the history of this franchise and now let’s mock him when he gets hurt cause he hasn’t been playing well in his 9 TJ year

He pissed away a lot of goodwill after his meltdown last year and then getting suspended for PED... Just saying.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ridiculous amount of hate here. He has played great for us for years. As was said above, if he's done, he's done, but outside of last season, where even the fans wanted off the ride, he's been a very solid contributor to the team.

So in this upcoming draft. If you say the player we take will be considered top 3 at his position and a pro bowl player for the next 8 years would you draft that guy? I would

but some people are just never happy. Just want to complain about everything.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
So in this upcoming draft. If you say the player we take will be considered top 3 at his position and a pro bowl player for the next 8 years would you draft that guy? I would

Like I've been saying about other QBs and getting lambasted for, like Philip Rivers. If Kyler Murray ends his career in the top 10 of all QB statistical categories, plays for 15 years, and wins that many games, we should be over the moon, but people will say Rivers "sucks."

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Like I've been saying about other QBs and getting lambasted for, like Philip Rivers. If Kyler Murray ends his career in the top 10 of all QB statistical categories, plays for 15 years, and wins that many games, we should be over the moon, but people will say Rivers "sucks."

Most people who say River "sucks" have the attention span of a hardboiled egg

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Just like you are complaining that others are airing their frustrations and complaints.. see, this can go round and round. :) It's a message board..we discuss, we complain...and the players know it comes with the territory. That's why they get paid the big bucks and we don't. Jmo

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This lame AF.

One of the greatest players in the history of this franchise and now let’s mock him when he gets hurt cause he hasn’t been playing well in his 9 TJ year

Mock him or calling his game play out

This is the NFL ...it's not what did you do for me last year...it's what did you do last game and what are you going to do in the game coming up

PP will get his name in the ring of honor, but his play the last 2 games has been bad, real bad.

Are people to sugar coat it because he was once great?

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE here knows how great he was, but he's not playing like a great CB....he's playing like a guy who used PED's and they're now out of his system and he's at least a step or 2 slower than he was.

facts are facts and add to it he hurt his team by getting suspended for 6 games, cheating, yelling at Mike and Keim to pay him even though HE'S the one who used the drugs and got caught and now saying he's not in shape for the season or as he said, 'my legs weren't ready for 60 minutes of game play.' ...sorry but there isn't a coach or a fan who should accept those excuses and pat him on the back.

You want to be one of the best ever, PP always says he wants to be mentioned with Deion Sanders....well then play like it.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Peterson has been the best player on the team for years. He’s a hall of famer.

Nice that some guy on a message board decides to make fun of him getting dinged.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This lame AF.

I won't mock him for being hurt... But I can comfortably mock him for playing WORSE than someone who is hurt last week, and for taking PED's.

That cool?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson