Things are looking up in Arizona

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

This times a million!!!

Edit:

This from a guy who 3+ weeks ago... was begging for someone to tell me 3 games that were winnable.

I don't recall getting a response, but if anyone said " The next three on our schedule"

I have 10 large for you to bet on my behalf next week.... You can keep half. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is some hippy law of attraction crap.. especially around here. Thread comes out and everyone reads it and automatically start thinking like typical beaten down fanbases and collectively all that fear manifests itself into this... We should all thank ourselves! Haha. ;)

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Something about this avatar scars (and scares) me.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
If only I could harness these powers for good.

Or I don't believe a suspension that has been in the works for some time has anything to do with a post from this morning. Magical thinking cracks me up

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a magical fart- it is my superpower - saving it for the 49ers - they have turned into the only chance for cards to surprise and go to the playoffs - we have to hit them so hard it knocks their whole fan base down.

Fart on

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a magical fart- it is my superpower - saving it for the 49ers - they have turned into the only chance for cards to surprise and go to the playoffs - we have to hit them so hard it knocks their whole fan base down.

Fart on

I immediately thought this.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Or I don't believe a suspension that has been in the works for some time has anything to do with a post from this morning. Magical thinking cracks me up

you are assuming we live in a reality where we have free will

......... vs. a simulation where we are all just characters in a virtual reality game being controlled by some advanced intelligence.

the moment 98.7 pumped that out, you posted it, we all started getting hope

-- somewhere a game mod said "time to turn the disappointment dial on "Phoenix Sports" back up to 9 and lets see how they deal with it.

the Matrix was a documentary people!!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks like ASU read this thread.

On extrapolation only the Cardinals are left. Oh boy!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson