Does anyone know of a good resource for parking passes?

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
I bought tickets to the game Sunday, but I would like to get a parking pass too. It looks like stubhub and vividseats have the far lots, but it starts at 50 bucks, after adding in UPS overnight. Is anyone here selling one or have you found any reliable local options?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is a church on the east side of the stadium that takes donations of either $10 or $20 to park there and they often also sell hotdogs and stuff outside for anyone walking by.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I bought tickets to the game Sunday, but I would like to get a parking pass too. It looks like stubhub and vividseats have the far lots, but it starts at 50 bucks, after adding in UPS overnight. Is anyone here selling one or have you found any reliable local options?

I'm looking too, I'll let you know if I find any place.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Hey you can find them on offer up, it's an app.

Just got mine, super easy, $25

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I have an extra blue pass. We are probably going to have lunch near the stadium (not sure where yet) if someone wants to meet me and pick it up. Free as long as you show up in Cards gear and not Carolina blue.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have an extra blue pass. We are probably going to have lunch near the stadium (not sure where yet) if someone wants to meet me and pick it up. Free as long as you show up in Cards gear and not Carolina blue.
@outoftheashes this is all you bro I got mine. And thanks Gmabel!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Driving North on 91st Ave from the 10 there are at least two spots. I know the first is right away at 91st just past McDowell and I believe the second is on 91st just before Thomas Road. The first is usually more professional looking with a swap meet style tent, etc. and the second is just a couple of guys walking along the side of the road fanning out plenty of parking passes.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Driving North on 91st Ave from the 10 there are at least two spots. I know the first is right away at 91st just past McDowell and I believe the second is on 91st just before Thomas Road. The first is usually more professional looking with a swap meet style tent, etc. and the second is just a couple of guys walking along the side of the road fanning out plenty of parking passes.

Thanks for the info Brian. The thing for me is that my Dad is getting really old and is pretty limited on how far he can walk. So that's why I'm trying to get as close as possible.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can actually drop him off at the stadium curb and then go park?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Brian. The thing for me is that my Dad is getting really old and is pretty limited on how far he can walk. So that's why I'm trying to get as close as possible.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can actually drop him off at the stadium curb and then go park?

Not sure about that, but from the Blue parking areas we have seen the "Disabled Shuttle" several times each game. Large golf cart/tram transporting fans with walking issues. I am sure if you had to...you could park and then ask an attendant to call in a request for a shuttle. Also - with the Brown lot no longer a thing they park people with Blue passes all the way up to where the buses used to be first. That's much closer to the gates.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson