How do you honestly feel about Kyler Murray?

How do you honestly feel about Kyler Murray?

• Couldn't be more excited and feel we may even have drafted a HofF QB

Votes: 26 20.0%
  • Glad we have him over Rosen and am expecting good things

Votes: 30 23.1%
  • I'm on board with him, but still have mixed feelings regarding going w/ him over Rosen

Votes: 54 41.5%
  • Not happy at all having him as our QB, but will remain a strong Cardinal fan

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • Hate that we took him, expect him to fail, and the sooner the better for all of us

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Don't feel 1 way or the other, but do wonder what he would look like in a silky negligee

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Let's fire up the ol' war engine again.

And if Kyler becomes an average QB too? Boy oh boy, would I rather have a fallback option.

that isn`t good enough for me.He is supposed to be :gamechanging and transcendent".His fan club informed that it was going to happen because he had the best QB season in college history.He will never get tackled or make a mistake.Okay then...let him own it.His fan club has already backtracked on how many games the Cards will win and come up with excuses for him .Funny how those excuses didn`t apply for his predecessor.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In the interest of transparency, I should tell you that my paternal grandmother was a Murray, and I'm short (in name and frame). So it's possible that we're related. :)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A good indication of what Arizona fans think of KM will be the Murray jersey sales. I understand they went on sale this weekend.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson