SI on What Stopped a Rosen Deal

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The handling of the Rosen situation was truly pathetic. The NFL is a business and all, but players should never have to twist in the wind like that. Rosen has also handled the whole situation like a true professional when he didn't have to. The whole world knew we were taking Murray. I think Keim/Michael just enjoyed being in the spotlight way too much.

However, the market for Rosen was clearly not what we were hoping it would be. Keim did nothing to maximize our position, but it's pretty telling that the Giants and Washington took their rookies over a second-year player with a bonus already paid by his old team. We need to just move on now, for everyone's sake.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I have no problem with drafting Murray, but to not have a Rosen deal lined up is unforgivable. As soon as Murray was drafted, all leverage went out the window.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
best bet at this point:

draft pick(s) for the 2020 draft

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have no problem with drafting Murray, but to not have a Rosen deal lined up is unforgivable. As soon as Murray was drafted, all leverage went out the window.
Not even seriously taking offers until the draft was plain moronic.

I know there was a time when Keim was viewed as a good GM, but he is starting to look straight up incompetent since BA left. BA might have been a bigger, and more positive, influence on personnel decisions than I thought.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s a nod to this:

You must be registered for see images attach
Haha, got it. You should always attach that photo if you’re going to use it, otherwise I think more people (like me) will mistake you for the dude in the photo!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Sounds like Murray is really dedicated to football. JFC.

And Keim was blasted (again) out past last call just last weekend per a few folks I know. So I am betting the lack of legwork on this matter isn't just on Murray's contract situation.
Leopard . . . spots. Great.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Keim thinking he can outsmart the league when he is the mark.

perfectly said. lol. Reminds me of all the friday night poker players who win vs their drinking buddies going to Vegas and sitting down with beer in hand at a table full of stoic pros who are just waiting for the next sucker to come along.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson