Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And everyone saying the team is stupid is basically saying that I am stupid too bruh.

I thought your skin had thickened up with the thousand debates we all had leading up to this pick. Didn't realize the Debbie downers were killing your draft high, sorry that's the case.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Daniel Jones. Been hyping this guy for 3 months now. Labeled him as a climber in the draft.

The anti Kyler Murray. 6' 6" vs 5' 6"
Tall and questionable at playing football. Terrible pick. My friends in NYC HATE this pick.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The dude forked over millions last year caused he was pissed about record and performance.. I'd say yes. I've never questioned mb.

I am glad he spends some money.But continuing to have questionable decisions regarding draft picks/Free Agents by his personnel people isn`t helping solve the problem.Whoever the picks/FA signings are/have been this year have to be productive .

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What Lions ... okay hm a little bit early for a TE but okay.
Pick what you need most. I don't believe they have anyone worth it on their TE depth chart. WhoTH is Jerome Cunningham? Spent a ton of $$$$ on Stafforf and he has limited targets.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I thought your skin had thickened up with the thousand debates we all had leading up to this pick. Didn't realize the Debbie downers were killing your draft high, sorry that's the case.

I'm just having fun homie, all love for everyone on this board.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Somers just tweeted that we will most likely end up with $16 mil in dead money for Rosen, Bradford, Glennon...

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ed Oliver to Bills. Everyone saw this coming. This defense skewed draft is killing me.