Rumor: Patrick Peterson to be traded or not or maybe

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Docket and Tony Jefferson commenting on Cards org and saying they let the whole group go

You must be registered for see images attach

BleedRed

Registered
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yes but its a business, he is getting some deion sanders attitude, plus he ll be 29
We have no chance to play for rhe superbowl, so its the best time to get something back

That's what my buddy who's a Rams fan was saying two years ago....

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up on the Raiders. They certainly have the draft capital.

These Chiefs rumors might be to entice Oakland to pay up.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Unlikely at his age and wear and tear all pro or not... I think you’d be lucky to get a first

Remember, though, he doesn't tackle or really return kicks anymore...so the wear and tear may not be that bad...hahahahaha

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Docket and Tony Jefferson commenting on Cards org and saying they let the whole group go

Oh poor little rashad that entire group ESPECIALLY rashad choked on a donkey dick against the Panthers and they still don’t understand why they are gone? Seriously? Screw then all including PP and his punt fumble in the same game trying to go hero ball.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Oh poor little rashad that entire group ESPECIALLY rashad choked on a donkey dick against the Panthers and they still don’t understand why they are gone? Seriously? Screw then all including PP and his punt fumble in the same game trying to go hero ball.

#truth

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish instagram posts showed up on my work computer

Mitch is probably elated right now.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Check the website that Mitch now writes for, I bet he started this rumor. :)

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
All these ex and current Cardinal players showing their unhappiness with our FO reminds me too much of the Suns and their dysfunction in recent years. I really hope that Bidwill does not end up becoming Sarver 2.0. :(

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

It's God's plan though..

LOL!!!!!!!!!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All these ex and current Cardinal players showing their unhappiness with our FO reminds me too much of the Suns and their dysfunction in recent years. I really hope that Bidwill does not end up becoming Sarver 2.0. :(

I mean,

Dockett was done.

TJ was replacable.

Rashad was replacable.

Mathieu was faultering and it was right to move on.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
I mean,

Dockett was done.

TJ was replacable.

Rashad was replacable.

Mathieu was faultering and it was right to move on.

I know that Football and sports in general is a business but it's still a really bad look to have so many guys come out and trash this organization. The Suns are a dumpster fire and I really hope that we don't see our precious Cardinals ever get to that level of dysfunction.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I will say this, if he were traded he doesn't really have the grounds to call the club snakes in the grass considering his public trade demand mid-season of last year.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TJ was going into his prime, I think he was the biggest loss from that group after Badger got hurt again.

TJ was great. Big fan. UDFA to star but ultimately, we had a logjam at safety and we let him go. No big.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that Football and sports in general is a business but it's still a really bad look to have so many guys come out and trash this organization. The Suns are a dumpster fire and I really hope that we don't see our precious Cardinals ever get to that level of dysfunction.

This team has shown zero signs to be anything like the suns outside of the wilks thing.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is at the top of his game. Would you trade him for less than a 1st? I wouldnt.

Personally know but that doesn’t mean you’re going to get more than a first

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The team needs to rebuild. No more band aids. Peterson is an amazing player but that window shut. Time to move on. If they get a haul of picks, that will be an amazing move and the right move.

As far as the FO getting rid of his boys, most of those idiots left on their own and are mediocre players. Then you got Dockett chiming in, the guy that went to SF just to get his ass cut. Chris Johnson chimed in too. He did AMAZING things after getting released. Good Lord what a bunch of ringless divas.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson