Schedule to be Announced on Thurs, 4/19

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Wow, you think the Cardinals are not better than the 6-10 Raiders or the 5-11 Broncos and "certainly" not better than the 9-7 Lions all at home?! Wow, the pessimism is strong with you! :shrug:
...dbs

Raiders had an off year they have more talent, broncos added case Keemun which solved their biggest problem from last year and the lions were better than us last year and we did not improve so no change there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wow, you think the Cardinals are not better than the 6-10 Raiders or the 5-11 Broncos and "certainly" not better than the 9-7 Lions all at home?! Wow, the pessimism is strong with you! :shrug:
...dbs
New system and we lost even more talent in offseason. Pessimism is strong in me too.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious why you think the cards beat minny? They are one of the best home teams in the league and this is the 2nd leg of a back to back road trip. They were in the NFC championship and arguably upgraded their QB while our QB was their backup last year.

Because we always win one that we shouldn't.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
5-11

Duck FIFY from heaven :lol: lol

How anyone can say this team is better than last seasons miracle 8-8 team is beyond me given 1/2 this roster almost will be different. No depth to speak of & a brutal road schedule! I’m mean bruuuuuutal

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how we'll do in away game with our new HC. We didn't travel well with BA.
Hmm, under Arians the Cardinals were 28-11-1 at home (71.2%) and 21-19 on the road (52.5%) - which I'll bet are pretty close to league average numbers for a team with a .619 overall winning percentage. Factor in the fact that teams traveling west to East are at a historic disadvantage and I don't think it's really accurate to say that the Cardinals didn't travel well under Arians.

...dbs

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We're due to finally win there too. I have been to several beat downs there, but we did win a preseason game I attended there. So we got that going for us.
Which games you attending? I bought my tix earlier tonight to the Lions game :mrgreen:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The schedule screams anywhere from 2-7 wins.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
...dbs
A healthy Raiders team will stomp a mudhole in us and walk us dry.

OP
OP
Cardinal Bob

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
We will definitely be in Minnesota for the Vikes game, and most likely will take a quick road trip to Atlanta for the Falcons game as well. Though ATL will be more of a game time decision, Minny is a lock! :clapping:

:newcards:

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
me too.

I see 3-4 wins on that schedule. Maybe Keim should hold on to next year's #1. It's going to likely be a top 5 pick.

It should be a great draft for O-linemen and a couple edge rushers. Not a lot of what we need. Best QB in next years draft may be Wil Grier and that’s a big ole hell no from me. It’s this year or 2020.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A healthy Raiders team will stomp a mudhole in us and walk us dry.

NJ I don't know about all that. They were very average last year, and looked flat out inept against the eagles here late in the season. I don't buy them being leaps and bounds better than us.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Because we always win one that we shouldn't.

True but we always lose one or two we shouldn't.

Every year I am filled with optimism and predict wins accordingly. Every year my prediction was too high.

So this year I am going the opposite direction. I predict 4-12.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like the schedule; 3 of the firs 4 games at home, bye after week 8, only one cold weather game. Being a season ticket holder, I like not having a Monday Night game at home and the Thursday night game against the Broncos is winnable.
Agree. One nationally televised game (vs. 5 of these games for each of the other teams in our division) may seem like a diss, but carries a big advantage for us: Consistent 7 day workweek between games for the Cards vs. five unsettling 4 -10-day workweeks for the glamor teams.

Question about Atlanta - Is their new stadium dome or open-air?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson