MadJack's Banner Messages - MNF Cowgirls Game!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop eating your beard

Beards do not belong in your mouth

Neckbeard fail

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I say just put up:

X. J. M. T.

It won't mean anything but will get a lot of people thinking. Kinda falls into the "if you don't have anything polite to say, don't say anything at all" category but keeps the banner up.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hey guys, dump the anti Texas stuff because it will not register at all. Myself, Buckybird and a ton of Texans hate the Cowboys along with the city of Houston for the most part. Hell, the city of Dallas is more like a transplant metropolis for people out of Oklahoma and freaking Arkansas and does not really define Texas character one bit... Jerry Jones is no legit Texan!

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, dump the anti Texas stuff because it will not register at all. Myself, Buckybird and a ton of Texans hate the Cowboys along with the city of Houston for the most part. Hell, the city of Dallas is more like a transplant metropolis for people out of Oklahoma and freaking Arkansas and does not really define Texas character one bit... Jerry Jones is no legit Texan!

I don't believe that.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I have said many times that Dallas is the L.A. of Texas. You have a solid point.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Texas has enough messing with them right now. lots of folks still cant live in their homes..

lets not "Mess with Texas"

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that.

It's true. My wife has a ton of family that was born and raised in Texas. None are from the Dallas area. A couple cousins are diehard Packers fans because when they were young they went to a Packers/Cowboys game and they pulled for the other team and just stuck with them. Several are Houston Texans fans. A few others are actually Redskins fans because their dad worked in Virginia for some time and adopted them as his team. About the only two I can think of that are Cowboys' fans are a second cousin and the boyfriend of a cousin (that's saying a lot because my wife has 40 first cousins). Also - her dad moved to Tennessee and is a Titans fan. An aunt now lives in Florida and roots for the Jaguars.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's true. My wife has a ton of family that was born and raised in Texas. None are from the Dallas area. A couple cousins are diehard Packers fans because when they were young they went to a Packers/Cowboys game and they pulled for the other team and just stuck with them. Several are Houston Texans fans. A few others are actually Redskins fans because their dad worked in Virginia for some time and adopted them as his team. About the only two I can think of that are Cowboys' fans are a second cousin and the boyfriend of a cousin (that's saying a lot because my wife has 40 first cousins). Also - her dad moved to Tennessee and is a Titans fan. An aunt now lives in Florida and roots for the Jaguars.

Crazy I think of the state with Cowboys stickers on every car. Sorry every Truck.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy I think of the state with Cowboys stickers on every car. Sorry every Truck.

Nah, it is a huge place with many different regions. Not surprisingly there are people in other areas that are not enthralled with all things Dallas so it is easy to see why they would support other teams.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Nah, it is a huge place with many different regions. Not surprisingly there are people in other areas that are not enthralled with all things Dallas so it is easy to see why they would support other teams.
my limited experience with texas says that the cowboy love is limited to the dallas area...
which makes it even less a great idea to use "mess with texas"...when all we really wanna do is "spank dem boys"

I would even prefer

"How bout dem Cardinals"

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
steal a page from the old Miami-Notre Dame rivalry back in the 80's:

CARDINALS VS. CONVICTS

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members