MadJack’s Banner Suggestions - Rams Game

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans, sadly there will NOT be a banner this Sunday for the Rams game as I have a serious family commitment and cannot attend the game. This is a first.

Regardless, feel free to post what you may have wanted to see and I’ll be back for the 10/9 game against the Eagles!

MadJack.

Reaction score
Cards fans, sadly there will NOT be a banner this Sunday for the Rams game as I have a serious family commitment and cannot attend the game. This is a first.

Regardless, feel free to post what you may have wanted to see and I’ll be back for the 10/9 game against the Eagles!

MadJack.
There is no one that could take the banner to the game in your place? Sorry, but I can't understand this. :?:

I'm not trying to pry, but if responsibilities are such that you don't have the time to create the message for the banner, that I could understand.

:idea: If that is the case, perhaps give the banner, sans message to someone.
Bottom line the flag without a specific game message is better than no flag!!!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

MadJack.
Best wishes to your family!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say we go without the banner completely and see if it reverses our luck at home because obviously something the team is doing or allowing is not working… :)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I say we go without the banner completely and see if it reverses our luck at home because obviously something the team is doing or allowing is not working… :)
I was thinking the same thing. I'm tired of watching us lose at home.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Now I feel like an idiot.. Hope everything works out Madjack

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put up a blank banner in your absence. It's the banner they deserve.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

MadJack.
hope everything is ok

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave