MadJack's Banner Messages - MNF Cowgirls Game!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Madjack more power to you for keeping this tradition alive, but if the cards are getting their panties in a bunch because you call em like you see em they don't deserve your efforts. And I don't think you should do it when they don't deserve it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Madjack more power to you for keeping this tradition alive, but if the cards are getting their panties in a bunch because you call em like you see em they don't deserve your efforts. And I don't think you should do it when they don't deserve it.

I am right there with you, Ouchie. I would have submitted "No Fix It, No Biscuit" every week. It was perfect, but it go the team's panties in a bunch. Ridiculous.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I am right there with you, Ouchie. I would have submitted "No Fix It, No Biscuit" every week. It was perfect, but it go the team's panties in a bunch. Ridiculous.

I get where you guys are coming from on these, I really do. And last year I totally would have advocated for "no fix it, no biscuit." But this is still a team trying to create a tradition in the valley, so I don't fault them at all for rejecting something they see as negative in their OWN building. Not doing a sign would be a statement enough if it was really needed.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get where you guys are coming from on these, I really do. And last year I totally would have advocated for "no fix it, no biscuit." But this is still a team trying to create a tradition in the valley, so I don't fault them at all for rejecting something they see as negative in their OWN building. Not doing a sign would be a statement enough if it was really needed.

I could understand that too - but MadJack has had banners much worse than that in the past - in this building. The brass that went against the banner are just part of the problem. Blinders don't get much accomplished.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or be grateful to be a part of the team and stay positive

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I could understand that too - but MadJack has had banners much worse than that in the past - in this building. The brass that went against the banner are just part of the problem. Blinders don't get much accomplished.

Yeah, that part is what was most off-putting to me. I don't think we are in the same circumstances here just yet, especially considering injuries are a big part of what has transpired the first couple weeks.

I am of the opinion we show up to the home opener and do our jobs as fans and make the place unbearable for Jerruh's Kids. I am not ruling out more support for snark in the banner as the season goes on.

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
Men among 'Boys (and maybe put the numbers of some of our star players around it)

I do like "We Mess with Texas," though.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the fans sell their tickets this week to dallas fans it will be

TEXAZ

Here we go for real
KICK DALLASS
KICK DALLAZ
I H8 Boys
BOYS RIDE AWAY

Sadly it will probably be like AT&T Stadium West with all of the Cards fans selling their game tickets. SMH.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn