Big SCREW YOU TO DIRTY JULIUS THOMAS!!!

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
Calais was having a great day in his hometown. The opponents couldn't contain him...so they cheated in an evil way. The Broncos have no soul, they can go to hell and I will enjoy rooting against them.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Calais was having a great day in his hometown. The opponents couldn't contain him...so they cheated in an evil way. The Broncos have no soul, they can go to hell and I will enjoy rooting against them.

+1!!!!

Carddan is back in the hizzy!!!!!!!!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only way to stop it is to retaliate against one of their best. The league won't stop it so you police it yourself.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
The only way to stop it is to retaliate against one of their best. The league won't stop it so you police it yourself.

Yep
Just like baseball...you plunk ours, we plunk yours in the head :D

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Welcome back

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yep
Just like baseball...you plunk ours, we plunk yours in the head :D

I think that's what Arians whispered to their HC after the game "Your lucky we don't play YOUR dirty style football, we play clean.... and nice job running the score up after the contest was over, I look forward to playing you again."

Reaction score

Glad to see you back Dan! Best part of this day. :thumbup::raccoon: Happy you are alive & kicking.

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score

When? won't see them again this season. And an eye for an eye will bring some heavy "stuff" down on this organization. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for it but doubt it will happen.

nooch

Veteran
Reaction score
Harsh part is Calais could have taken out Manning when he got the pick but didn't Classless move by Thomas.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

Welcome back Dan:)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!!

:newcards:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Better be, that was textbook chop blocking with injury as the intent. That's some Cobra Kai sweep the leg BS!!! :bang:

Looks like my man Larry Foote feels the same exact way I do...

“I’m waiting to see what the league does, but that looked like Karate Kid. ‘Sweep the leg, Johnny.’ It was ugly. That’s a black eye to football, period. Even their own players knew it.”

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If a clean hit takes a player out it's one thing. That's football. But when a cheap shot does it, the offending player needs to be suspended for th same amount of games as the injured player.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If a clean hit takes a player out it's one thing. That's football. But when a cheap shot does it, the offending player needs to be suspended for th same amount of games as the injured player.
I've not only come up with the injury per suspension distance idea, I think it will be the only way to stop the dirty play, with out pay. Bountygate heard stories of teams recooping players fines, so there is literally no reason not to do it. I think it did come in from the sidelines, and Thomas is still a punk.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson