Suns @ Kings Friday game thread 4-12-2023

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
It looks to be about money. Damion Lee has a $2,845,342 player option for next season.

It appears there are limits to how much Ishbia will spend.
I looked at it as that's what we are paying most of the guys on this roster. It would have made more sene to me if he was paid $4-$6 mil, because then we could trade for a guy with that value.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
looks like book landed on someone again and tweaked his ankle with 9 quarters to go before the post season

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am still thinking about that foul against Booker they called a common foul. All season long, your feet land around a shooter's feet coming down and it has been a flagrant one, ALL season long.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I am still thinking about that foul against Booker they called a common foul. All season long, your feet land around a shooter's feet coming down and it has been a flagrant one, ALL season long.

Book flailed out his right foot pretty clearly.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s crazy. This is a close game, must win to stay out of the play-in, head to head against a team we’re battling for a possible play-in home game and I just couldn’t care less watching.

I try to tell myself that we went through an entire decade of awfulness from 2011-2020 with NO playoffs, and that any playoffs is better than no playoffs, but I just can’t getting the engine even revved up, much less started.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
It’s crazy. This is a close game, must win to stay out of the play-in, head to head against a team we’re battling for a possible play-in home game and I just couldn’t care less watching.

I try to tell myself that we went through an entire decade of awfulness from 2011-2020 with NO playoffs, and that any playoffs is better than no playoffs, but I just can’t getting the engine even revved up, much less started.
Part of that is that its just too hard to believe we will win a close game.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I gotta ask, am I the only one who doesn’t know what a fo ficus is?