Zaven Collins: What to do

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I thought he was better at MLB last year. But I did want to see if he could play Edge. He can’t.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s not a miss; he played a bunch of snaps. He just isn’t worth anywhere near the fifth year option number.

He’s likely blocking Darius Robinson; it’ll be interesting to see if they seek a bargain-basement trade.
I’ll be surprised if he makes the opening day roster.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The cap hit this year is $4.6 million if we keep him or cut him. However, the 5th year option would costs us $13 million. (per Spotrac)

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
It’s not a miss; he played a bunch of snaps. He just isn’t worth anywhere near the fifth year option number.

He’s likely blocking Darius Robinson; it’ll be interesting to see if they seek a bargain-basement trade.
Yeah, nah. Disagree. Snaps played doesn't demonstrate ROI for being a first round pick. He was drafted 16th overall and hasn't lived up to expectations.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t imagine being obsessed with finding the next Daryl Washington/recreating the Dansby-Washington backfield. 0/3 if you count Bucannon.

Just awful.
Both of those players are in my top 5 all time Cards players. I get the obsession.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison