Spurs @ Suns Tuesday game thread, 10-31-2023

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What a sloppy game by the suns. Book and Beal can’t come back fast enough. They seem rudderless at times

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
WTF... what a clown show. Fricking need to stop "load managing" Booker and Beal. These subs are subs for a reason. Geezuz.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No words… just awful. I cannot believe they blew this easy win.

I hate to say it, but freaking Grayson Allen was the only player who seemed aware that it was not preseason.

I want to expound more but I’d probably regret it.

KD has to be better.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Suns just assumed they were going to win this game - never considered the spurs a threat - doesn't really mean anything other then we're not as good as we think we are lol that was kinda hilarious props to the spurs

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wow, lots of complaints about the refs? Weak sauce suns fans. That spurs team just took the suns soul. This suns team is super casual and careless with the ball all the time thus far.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wembanyama came up huge in the Spurs win.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So basically we can expect to get fudged by the officials every night
The officials weren’t throwing the ball away like it was on fire all night.

Or KD coming up with a whopping 4 points in the fourth, while turning the ball over twice.

That’s three close games and in each one, KD crapped the bed in the fourth.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If the suns have any heart or pissed off after this game they need to wax the Spurs Thursday. Sloppy turnover filled game and were out hustled in the end.

Raindog

Reaction score
Starting to see why some of these guys (Eric Gordon, ahem) weren't exactly in high demand this offseason. I haven't exactly been wowed by the coaching so far either.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, lots of complaints about the refs? Weak sauce suns fans. That spurs team just took the suns soul. This suns team is super casual and careless with the ball all the time thus far.
Yeah I agree, I did not have a problem with the refs, I think he took it from KD fair and square.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Starting to see why some of these guys (Eric Gordon, ahem) weren't exactly in high demand this offseason. I haven't exactly been wowed by the coaching so far either.
gordon played well, he’s just not a pg.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're going to run KD into the ground with Book and Beal out. The fact we couldn't even start the season healthy is a bad sign. The guys had all offseason to get right.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're going to run KD into the ground with Book and Beal out. The fact we couldn't even start the season healthy is a bad sign. The guys had all offseason to get right.
Look man, you can’t control when you turn an ankle, nor can you prevent it.

Raindog

Reaction score
gordon played well, he’s just not a pg.
You might have missed the part where he half-assed it after the jump ball and let the Spurs get an easy breakaway.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KD seemed too focused on outplaying Wemby vs leading the Suns to a win. It is what it is. The Spurs never relented and kept clawing back in the game. This loss belongs to the Suns as much as the Spurs earned the W. The officials called a fair game, no complaints there.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why he didn't call the time out with six seconds left and the ball in inbounding under our basket. Coaches all over the country at all levels can watch that to see why you call the time out and advance the ball.

Afraid there will be too many games like this all year with one or two of the big three not playing most games this season.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison