Welcome Josh Dobbs. Arizona trades a 5th round pick for Joshua Dobbs and a 7th round pick

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

So, your theory of the case is that Josh Dobbs (1) still retains a mastery of the Drew Petzing offense (2) after he spent one training camp with the Browns as their third-string QB and (3) has been with two other organizations since.

Cool cool cool.

(1) Nowhere did anyone say Dobbs "mastered" Petzing's offense.

(2) You learn an offense at Training camp. That's why they call it "Training" camp

troll troll troll

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
(1) Nowhere did anyone say Dobbs "mastered" Petzing's offense.

(2) You learn an offense at Training camp. That's why they call it "Training" camp

troll troll troll
He retains it after playing for two different organizations, and that Petzing's offense is the same as Kevin Stefanskis.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Weren’t the Browns interested in DHop? I know they were.

If Monti wanted him all the way back in March, why not trade Hopkins for him. At least you’d have gotten something for your best player.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is he really going to backup Tune? Would Monti give up a 5th for a one-year rental who will be the 3rd string QB when Kyler gets back? That wouldn't make a ton of sense. I think they could legitimately be looking at him as the starter.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There sure is an awful lot of handwringing going on around here over this…It’s a fifth round pick, which has about a 5% chance of turning into anything in the future. And Colt McCoys washed up, so who cares? We still have tons of draft capital. Lol

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There sure is an awful lot of handwringing going on around here over this…Iit’s a fifth round pick, which has about a 5% chance of turning into anything in the future. And clColt McCoys washed up, so who cares? We still have tons of draft capital. Lol

It's kind of like the Cardinals are saying we have plenty of draft picks so we can toss one aside.

What if the pick turns out to be in the 5%.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dobbs majored in aerospace engineering — also known as rocket science. He's continued to study the topic since he joined the NFL and even completed an externship with NASA in February 2020. He was also presented by Tennessee with the 2017 Torchbearer Award, the school's highest honor for an undergraduate student with outstanding accomplishments in academics and the community. Dobbs maintained a perfect 4.0 GPA in college.

We have our own rocket scientist!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's kind of like the Cardinals are saying we have plenty of draft picks so we can toss one aside.

What if the pick turns out to be in the 5%.
Meh I don’t live life in the meager what if section…. They have plenty of draft capital and will likely Garner even more with what they do have…

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He could end up starting this season at some point until KM comes back.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
There sure is an awful lot of handwringing going on around here over this…Iit’s a fifth round pick, which has about a 5% chance of turning into anything in the future. And clColt McCoys washed up, so who cares? We still have tons of draft capital. Lol
On this roster a 5th rounder is a likely starter. Also, what legit rebuild plan makes this move?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On this roster a 5th rounder is a likely starter. Also, what legit rebuild plan makes this move?
Meh… it’s a fifth rounder, pure and simple… look at the coming draft capital in the next draft alone. It’s pretty much a non-issue. I’m not saying I agree with it but I’m not gonna get upset over it either. Not even a little bit, but I guess it gives the board something to talk about. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison