Playoffs: Clippers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-25-2023 - Game 5

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just keep winning and coming together and gelling as a team and see what happens. No matter what we should have a good run and a punchers chance in every game if healthy! If all our scorers are in we have the chance to shoot anybody right out of the gym! And we play better D than a lot of the west teams so…

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are Michael Jordan numbers.
Only quibble there is Jordan rebounded about 2 more per game and one more assist at this point in both of their playoff careers.

But that’s no slight… Book is playing at an elite level reserved for the true HOF greats in this series.

I also love the fact that we’re never gonna have to worry Booker is one of those “can never get out of the first round” playoff performers.

Assuming we don’t have the most epic collapse ever in this series, Book will be 3/3 getting to the Conference Semifinals, making himself a regular playoff mainstay. Being that guy and cementing of his impact on the league will pay dividends down the road when we rebuild around him with FA/Superstars wanting to play with him.

Last edited:

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Twolves are so badly constructed its hard to get a read on how good the Nuggets really are, but I have a hard time seeing them beating the Suns 4 times. The Clippers defense is so much more aggressive and physical than the Nuggets. They are going to get shredded. It will come down to the Suns figuring out their team defense.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Only quibble there is Jordan rebounded about 2 more per game and one more assist at this point in both of their playoff careers.

But that’s no slight… Book is playing at an elite level reserved for the true HOF greats in this series.

I also love the fact that we’re never gonna have to worry Booker is one of those “can never get out of the first round” playoff performers.

Assuming we don’t have the most epic collapse ever in this series, Book will be 3/3 getting to the Conference Semifinals, making himself a regular playoff mainstay. Being that guy and cementing of his impact on the league will pay dividends down the road when we rebuild around him with FA/Superstars wanting to play with him.
Young MJ with today’s spacing would be putting up alien numbers. He was doing what he did with hand-checking, physical defenses and packed lanes.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Young MJ with today’s spacing would be putting up alien numbers. He was doing what he did with hand-checking, physical defenses and packed
I will let Larry Bird comment on this.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With the return of Cam Payne our bench points will look a little better.
But yeah so far the bench has been very sad.

I'm more than a little surprised that we are winning while figuring out how to play with each other.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selfishly I wish this game was tonight but the Suns and Clippers are two of the only teams playing every other night because of the national TV slot selections. The guys could use an extra night off.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns and Nuggets series will start on Saturday in Denver if they both finish up business in 5 games.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not looking promising for Kawhi Leonard to play but Paul George?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard