Playoffs: Clippers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-25-2023 - Game 5

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's on to game 5 of the playoff series between the Suns and Clippers. It will be played in Phoenix.

The Suns lead the series 3-1.

When: Tuesday, April 25th

Television: TNT, Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 7 pm Arizona Time

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just pleaseeee no foster as ref!!

Hope same suns team as tod show up n gm

My victory 420 suns bag will be rdy :)

Wishing all cards dbacks suns fans a good sat :)

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Suns can't play around. They need to finish this series. Denver is going to get a ton of rest.
Yupp. I doubt Kawhi plays but we need to lock in no matter who is on the court. Don’t give these guys any hope of coming back and start fast. The home crowd should be going bananas.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sorry. But this starting unit needs to pick it up tremendously to hang next rounds... Brutal beatings will come if not. Okogie and the bench can only do so much...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man… KD with another 44 minutes.

Thank god this team has three days off now. KD can’t keep playing this amount of minutes and stay healthy.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Michael Wilbon is pretty adamant that we are going to beat Denver in the next series. Wow!

Jalen Rose- calls the Denver/Suns series a coin flip.
I was confident, but the way we have played I would now have to favor Denver.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns seems to be playing with a "business as usual, regular season" mentality, especially the big three. It's like they are going to beat the Clips and are just working through how best to develop as a team while they do it. Honestly, the Suns won three, and if it weren't for some offensive rebound lapses this should have been a sweep already.

The big minutes for the starters might be a problem, but there is a benefit in giving our starting unit more time together to gel.

Also it's still better to play big minutes in 5 games than have to play an additional game or two. This series has never felt like it's been in jeopardy to me.

And for those that say if Kahwi was playing, the Suns lose the series, I am not sure about that. With Kyrie on the floor Westbrook shrinks into the background and Powell doesn't drop 40. It's not that clear cut.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson