Durant to Suns

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This isn't new.

Durant being thin skinned and strange on social media has been discussed on this forum long before him becoming a Sun. Now that he is on the Suns is the topic verboten?
No, and you know that's not what this is about -- it's being discussed like it has anything to do with his play. Who cares if he gets in an argument with Charles Barkley? Who cares that he's a wishy washy social media user? Why does that matter?

Feels like another excuse being put out there for those that didn't like the trade.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, and you know that's not what this is about -- it's being discussed like it has anything to do with his play. Who cares if he gets in an argument with Charles Barkley? Who cares that he's a wishy washy social media user? Why does that matter?

Feels like another excuse being put out there for those that didn't like the trade.
I loved the trade and think Durant’s still the head case douche he was before the trade. I think whatever he does in the media is fair game and doesn’t have to do with the trade or not.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You're reaching... again, this was discussed by all these same people LONG before the trade. These are not new opinions.

And come on... don't accuse people of playing "board police" and then try to shut down topics because you don't think people should care.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You're reaching... again, this was discussed by all these same people LONG before the trade. These are not new opinions.

And come on... don't accuse people of playing "board police" and then try to shut down topics because you don't think people should care.
That’s rich. I asked why it matters, and you turn it into me shutting down the thread. Ok.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s rich. I asked why it matters, and you turn it into me shutting down the thread. Ok.

I said the topic, not the thread.

I find it bizarre that you are confused as to why people are discussing our current star and one of our all-time legends sniping at each other in the press. Of course it will get our attention and of course people are going to bring up the pattern strange social media behavior that KD has demonstrated for years.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He had a burner account to argue with the likes of us. He's a ******* but he's our *******
Yup.

I remember slagging Russ for overlooking all of Durant’s faults once he became a Warrior but the second I saw what he did for the Suns, I totally understood.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The natives are getting restless and are turning on eachother.

Is it game day yet?
It's actually been like this all season. Even post KD trade. I think the toll of the last two years has made this the grumpiest I have seen the forum in a long time. Expectations are high but the memory of the las two seasons is seared in everyone's brain.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kevin Durant signs a lifetime deal with Nike.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose