2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Julius Randle will miss two weeks with an ankle sprain per a report from team.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is this the same Chris Paul that is averaging almost 14 points and 9 assists this season?

Did you see Paul's Alley Oop pass to Ayton late in the Timberwolves game last night?

Is there another Chris Paul?

Listen I hope I’m wrong but I think it’s pretty easy to see where this is going especially come playoff time when the schedule compresses and the games get way more physical.

Listen I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Listen I hope I’m wrong but I think it’s pretty easy to see where this is going especially come playoff time when the schedule compresses and the games get way more physical.

I don't think many view Chris Paul as reliable or much of an option beyond this year, but replacing him is going to be difficult.

My guess is he is here next year too, simply because we won't have access to anyone better.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If everyone on the Suns is healthy in the playoffs, it's going to be harder than ever to wear one player down.

I think this was the Suns thinking when they traded for Kevin Durant.

Chris Paul's game at this stage of his career is his basketball smarts. It's not like he has to bring the ball down the court on every play.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I
If everyone on the Suns is healthy in the playoffs, it's going to be harder than ever to wear one player down.

I think this was the Suns thinking when they traded for Kevin Durant.

Chris Paul's game at this stage of his career is his basketball smarts. It's not like he has to bring the ball down the court on every play.

Gotcha

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Mavs have 5 games left to play
You must be registered for see images attach

4 of those games are against teams fighting for playoff position
You must be registered for see images attach

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

T-Wolves lost their backup center Naz Reid. Really good backup big. Some Minnesota fans were saying Biz should’ve gotten a flagrant foul on that dunk attempt. I think it was just a hard foul with an unfortunate result. Wolves host the Lakers tonight.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

T-Wolves lost their backup center Naz Reid. Really good backup big. Some Minnesota fans were saying Biz should’ve gotten a flagrant foul on that dunk attempt. I think it was just a hard foul with an unfortunate result. Wolves host the Lakers tonight.
His wrist broke when he hit the rim on the dunk. Biz's foul had no bearing on it.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
His wrist broke when he hit the rim on the dunk. Biz's foul had no bearing on it.
I agree. But some fans are gonna stick up for their guy/player right or wrong. Especially officiating, which the Suns have been on the wrong side of.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers Clippers on April 6th May decide the 5th seed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose