Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would luv the Cards to acquire Ed Oliver :raccoon:

The problem with Oliver is that he's been pretty underwhelming for a top 10 pick. He's been more consistent over 4 years but hasn't really developed. Where Zach Allen has grown and they are now probably of a similar level.

I imagine Oliver and is agent are looking at the Zach Allen and Dre'mont Jones deals and expecting $17m when he hits FA and I don't think he's worth near that.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Ed Oliver is interesting - not sure how he fits into Gannon's D.

James Cook is another player I would like.

AJ Epenesa as well (again, depending on Gannon's D).

Last edited:

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Uranus days are shorter than Earth days, sadly.

Maybe he meant Uranus years. Thats 84 of ours.

We are getting really close to Uranus doing a complete orbit around the sun since the last time the Cardinals won a championship.(8 years or so left I think?). With the current state of the team, it looks like Uranus has a big advantage, but maybe we become really competitive in a couple years.

Fortunately Neptune takes 165 years. So Cards have time before the final planet(poor Pluto) has done so.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Ed Oliver is interesting - not sure how he fits into Gannon's D.

James Cook is another player I would like.

AJ Epenesa as well (again, depending on Gannon's D).
I think he fits fine, but he hasn't produced at a high level in Buffalo which is why the contract would need to be ironed out prior to the deal. Even if you just gave him a three year extension, he would at least give us one legit DT on our roster to support any draft picks we brought in.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think he fits fine, but he hasn't produced at a high level in Buffalo which is why the contract would need to be ironed out prior to the deal. Even if you just gave him a three year extension, he would at least give us one legit DT on our roster to support any draft picks we brought in.
My whole family in Syracuse are Bills fans. Oliver has been a disappointment in their eyes & they would love disposing of him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dov Kleiman really shilling for other teams.

Salary dump? He'd be owe $17.5m per year. That would make him something like WR25 for a top 10 WR.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Dov Kleiman really shilling for other teams.

Salary dump? He'd be owe $17.5m per year. That would make him something like WR25 for a top 10 WR.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If Bro Bible said it, it must be true.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You would just need to get that extension done as part of the deal. can't risk losing him.
I really liked the guy coming out of the draft and said as much on this forum. It seems he is not that stout against the run but is able to apply pressure on the QB, and it would be so nice to see our DL give some interior pressure (just like it would be so nice to see our OL prevent this). Here is what gets me. I realize the weight and then effort to play are issues when finding a DT or G, but one would think those are two positions which should not be that difficult to at least provide a competent group. We have decent OTs to a relatively good T in DJ but have no guards outside of Hernandez who is average which for me is mind boggling

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oof, that would be a terrible outcome that would contravene the whole concept of re-building the roster and planning for the future.
That is not happening. He clearly wants out of here.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Both the Chiefs and the Bills have serious motivation to keep Nuk from the other. My guess is that it'll come down to one of those teams.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose