Vikings Sign Byron Murphy

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is there gonna be a cap bump next year for broadcast rights? It seems like a lot of thee early deals getting done are fairly short.

Maybe players are expected to find a bigger market next year. All things considered, I think Murphy got the second-biggest CB deal on the market.

He's 5th current in FA CB's.

Dean, Bradberry and Sutton all got $11 to $13m. And all signed 3 or 4 year deals.

Jonathan Jones got $9.5m for 2 years.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I absolutely have no desire to know the guy in person lol
Your loss, Shane and I have had our disagreements but at the end of the day we're all Cards fans. I'd buy him a beer anytime.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 1679538058417.jpeg
    1679538058417.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 4

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Your loss, Shane and I have had our disagreements but at the end of the day we're all Cards fans. I'd buy him a beer anytime.

I'm putting this pic up to scare away the rats :D

Nah, I can't even joke that; @WisconsinCard and I look too much alike, especially now!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Has it been that long? I've rocked a beard since the early 2000s!
Oh okay, you came to my house not too long after I moved in. You for sure weren't clean shaven, but I'm thinking along the lines of a James Harden update, no? LMAO!!! Have you posted a recent pic at all lately??

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Oh okay, you came to my house not too long after I moved in. You for sure weren't clean shaven, but I'm thinking along the lines of a James Harden update, no? LMAO!!! Have you posted a recent pic at all lately??
Here's a recent snapshot:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, I might not have married my wife if it weren't for Shane. About 15 years ago now, Shane, Linder and I went to a bar and had a grand old time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose