xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU shot 63.6% from the field and 52.4% from three.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Best performance of the season for the Devils. Season best games from Neal and Muhammad had a HUGE impact!
TCU is a whole other beast. But if ASU can lock down defensively, they’ll have a shot. TCU is not a great shooting team, but they can pound it down low as good any team in the tournament. Washington, Brennan and Gafney will be seriously tested…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This says it all.

Sun Devils now has the most points ever in an NCAA Tournament Opening Round, First Four game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They deserved to be there. I'm not surprised they whooped em
I have a feeling they gonna roll TCU too

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much better since it's another service to get. I just hate them hiding games on odd channels. I'd rather break their stream than support this channel trend.
Sling is cheaper than cable. Fubo is cheaper and YouTube as well. I pay $60 a month and get all I want of sports and cable crap. It's all I pay. Well, and TMobile internet for $50. My wife gets Netflix and Amazon for free. And I get HBO for $16. Paying for 6 months of Showtime at $2 a month after a month free.

Now back on topic....

Wish I could have seen the game. We must have played out of our minds. And, it had to be personally incredibly satisfying for Hurley after that garbage column. These "edgy takes" to generate clicks and trying to give it the cover of a legit journalistic outlet are BS. Leave that crap for those clowns on ESPN that spend an hour yelling at each other every morning.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it interesting or remarkable that on a day where good/cool things are happening with ASU football and basketball, 95% of those on ASFN are spending the day posting 100's of comments ripping up on the Arizona Cardinals and Phoenix Suns? It is is an interesting insight into the psyche of the typical sports fan I guess. Also, the pro sports carry the day around here for sure

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it interesting or remarkable that on a day where good/cool things are happening with ASU football and basketball, 95% of those on ASFN are spending the day posting 100's of comments ripping up on the Arizona Cardinals and Phoenix Suns? It is is an interesting insight into the psyche of the typical sports fan I guess. Also, the pro sports carry the day around here for sure
Nope... Pro sports have always ruled...and always will. But for NCAA hoops, the state of AZ is living high right now, with ASU UofA and GCU all dancin!