Gannon "I have no scheme, no playbook. Its in my brain." That and thoughts on Arizona being as tough for the Eagles as the Chiefs.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Look at the bright side, we could still have KK & VJ lol. I'll take a new coaching staff & GM plus any ******** they have to say right now over the clown show we had.
Personally...I am tired of being an embarrassment regardless of the head coach and GM. Still being an embarrassment under different management is not appealing.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Personally...I am tired of being an embarrassment regardless of the head coach and GM. Still being an embarrassment under different management is not appealing.
All of this originated several posts back about what I assume Gannon said to Rondale Moore? What did he even say?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
All of this originated several posts back about what I assume Gannon said to Rondale Moore? What did he even say?
Someone mentioned that the bright side is that at least we no longer have Kliff and Keim. The video is Gannon being super cringey with Moore and then some of his other comments.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Someone mentioned that the bright side is that at least we no longer have Kliff and Keim. The video is Gannon being super cringey with Moore and then some of his other comments.
I'm the one you quoted that mentioned the bright side. Now I'm interested in what Gannon said to Moore.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looked like he just motioned in the air with his hands and said "Shots, shots, shots !!" meaning he was looking forward to taking shots down the field with a speedster like Moore. I have no issues with that.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Y'all are misunderstanding this quote.

He has to have a playbook on paper. Players can't access his brain.

This quote is part of a larger context explaining how he doesn't have a set system or a playbook he takes to every job (like Zimmer).

He's simply saying he adapts to what he has to work with and will build the playbook from that.

That's how I read it anyway.
This makes the most sense.

We have a head coach who is now trying to "be water" like his QBs favorite quote..

Whether they both aptly apply this to their careers here with success will be another story.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2 things.

1. He taught players to run to the ball & had talent on that defense to work with so maybe the playbook is a moot point? Nick Hallis will be his own man I'm sure, do things his way & have a playbook but if not, he has the master of no playbook to lean on.

2. Had Kyler not injured his knee the comment from Gannon about him being dangerous with his legs would have more meaning to me. We don't know if Kyler will ever be the same? I hope he is?
Yes we do know Kyler will be the same. It's not the 80's, virtually everyone with ACL surgery comes back at least 95% as good.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a struggle for the team and the fans

We had a little something with Whiz and BA

But other than that it's been a lot of bad football

Will this staff be able to make it work?

I have no idea

I hope they do, but I'll be one of the first to call them out