Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The NFL is a business first and foremost.
Some guys let the business take priority personally and others let their agents handle the business. It is why so many players say they won't negotiate during the season. They don't want the distraction.

Kyler made the business of the NFL so important that he borrowed problems a year early. And clearly, his game suffered because of it.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
"I was always raised on 'Win, no matter what. We don't lose,' " the Cardinals quarterback said. "Whether it was a race, chess match, getting first chair in band class, it didn't matter what it was. That's just the way I was raised."

Yeah, where is "except when I need to miss off-season work so I can make sure to get paid a year early like Mahomes and Allen despite having an embarrassing playoff loss."

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't say winning is everything and then have your actions be contrary to that because they prioritize money.

If you are about the money, be about the money, but don't lie about what your priorities are.
Yeah. I'm just going to have to completely disagree with you on this one.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I do think Kyler, even if in a wheelchair, would have benefited from using Super Bowl week as a time to put somethings to bed. Face the media, answer some questions and start the positivity for the Cardinals.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"I was always raised on 'Win, no matter what. We don't lose,' " the Cardinals quarterback said. "Whether it was a race, chess match, getting first chair in band class, it didn't matter what it was. That's just the way I was raised."

Yeah, where is "except when I need to miss off-season work so I can make sure to get paid a year early like Mahomes and Allen despite having an embarrassing playoff loss."
Well the contract negotiations had to be won too. If he's talking about how he was raised, there is 100% certainty that his dad taught him to secure the bag.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
My take is that KM misunderstands what putting in the work means. You've seen videos of him doing various things in the off-season on his social media. No one can deny his physical talent and the work he does to maximize his physical attributes.

However, it's not the physical element that needs working on. It's his fundamentals as a QB that need to improve which have nothing to do with how strong or fast he is. If he can make improvements to his footwork, understanding of defenses, etc the sky is the limit for him and the Cardinals.

First thing the new HC needs to do is get a good QB coach to work with him that's not his dad. Seriously, that stuff needs to stop!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks for costing cards Payton kyler but hope you ball this yr and prove Payton wrong!!! When return

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s the thing… it’s not just smoke. These are anonymois comments. People are literally putting their name on banging Kyler in various ways, Kyler himself has banged on himself in various ways with out of this world stupid comments AND we’ve seen issues play out ON THE FIELD with numerous teammates and coaches.

Folks, that’s all fire… even without trying to figure out why notorious talker JJ Watt suddenly became the sister with no mouth in The Twilight Zone movie.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Here’s the thing… it’s not just smoke. These are anonymois comments. People are literally putting their name on banging Kyler in various ways, Kyler himself has banged on himself in various ways with out of this world stupid comments AND we’ve seen issues play out ON THE FIELD with numerous teammates and coaches.

Folks, that’s all fire… even without trying to figure out why notorious talker JJ Watt suddenly became the sister with no mouth in The Twilight Zone movie.
nah man its ********. Most of these tweets, if you track them back, start with speculation. some guys says, "who knows, maybe,,," then some other guy tweets it as according to sources...such and such...
all ********.
anonymous sources? These guys are men. Men do not talk trash on another man without putting their face to it. If they are trash enough to put another man on blast while hiding in the shadows they are not the type of person whose information can be trusted.
hell, PP21 was even man enough to talk his trash in the open.

and JJ?? dude just retired, its super bowl week, and he is a new father playing in a golf tournament. its fairly reasonable that he was expecting the discussion to be about all those things...and NOT Kyler.

But, then for some reason Zach Ertz propped up Kyler in his interview totally unprovoked.

Hey, I aint a kyler lover...I wanted Bosa. But there is real talk and bitch activity and all this media mess is straight up bitch activity. These losers are steady grabbing low hanging fruit because they know kyler aint gonna come out and tell them to shut the **** up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nah man its ********. Most of these tweets, if you track them back, start with speculation. some guys says, "who knows, maybe,,," then some other guy tweets it as according to sources...such and such...
all ********.
anonymous sources? These guys are men. Men do not talk trash on another man without putting their face to it. If they are trash enough to put another man on blast while hiding in the shadows they are not the type of person whose information can be trusted.
hell, PP21 was even man enough to talk his trash in the open.

and JJ?? dude just retired, its super bowl week, and he is a new father playing in a golf tournament. its fairly reasonable that he was expecting the discussion to be about all those things...and NOT Kyler.

But, then for some reason Zach Ertz propped up Kyler in his interview totally unprovoked.

Hey, I aint a kyler lover...I wanted Bosa. But there is real talk and bitch activity and all this media mess is straight up bitch activity. These losers are steady grabbing low hanging fruit because they know kyler aint gonna come out and tell them to shut the **** up.
And… being asked about his last QB turned him into a deaf mute? Think about how easy it would be to simply say “The guy is great. I have total confidence in him to come back.”

You guys are making it out like Patrick asked him how Einstein came up with the theory of relativity.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
And… being asked about his last QB turned him into a deaf mute? Think about how easy it would be to simply say “The guy is great. I have total confidence in him to come back.”

You guys are making it out like Patrick asked him how Einstein came up with the theory of relativity.
agree. But maybe JJ just dont like kyler.
they studied in different rooms, practiced on opposite sides of the field, and in the little interaction they had they just didnt hit it off.
but JJ is retired. He is under no obligation to toe the company line or prop up a guy he isnt fond of... so why say anything?
the world is full of grey areas and possibilities. But some folks will only see whatever they feel confirms the narrative they want to believe.

Kyler may well be a worthless lazy hunk of **** that everybody on the team hates and they were all glad he blew his knee out. Thats possible.
but we have not seen anything from anybody that proves that.
all we have seen are suppositions and guesses that steamroll because kyler has just enough dont give a **** that he dont shut it down.
that **** happens to me with my family. I dont socialize, so when I finally go to a barbecue I have people pissed at me because x,...or angry because they think I am gonna Y, or that im gonna be mad because Z...and it all stems from the fact I dont give two ***** what they do and I dont engage in the ********. So I take the best steak, say thanks to my brother, and go home.......******** drama to be continued at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.