The 2023 trade deadline rumors thread

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm just flooding the around the NBA thread with rumors tweets. So I thought I would make another thread.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good grief, AD looked depressed after the game last night, so Laker fans are now convinced they are trading him for KD.

If the Nets do that, they are idiots.

Personally, I just think the Laker fans are having hallucinations of grandeur again.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, probably someone pays him the minimum.
Who brings that guy on? A young team doesn’t want him nucking up rebuilding. And what playoff team looks at him like a positive, in your opinion?

Not asking to be combative… legit curious what happens with him and wondering if he floats away ala Melo.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who brings that guy on? A young team doesn’t want him nucking up rebuilding. And what playoff team looks at him like a positive, in your opinion?

Not asking to be combative… legit curious what happens with him and wondering if he floats away ala Melo.
I could see Dallas or the knicks picking him up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man… I don’t see Dallas adding Kyrie and Russ within a week. That seems like an epic disaster.

Maybe the Knicks, but I’d be surprised there also.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man… I don’t see Dallas adding Kyrie and Russ within a week. That seems like an epic disaster.

Maybe the Knicks, but I’d be surprised there also.
I mean you are right, Dallas doesn't really need him - but Cuban likes big names he thinks he can pickup cheap.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Utah is blowing it up you gotta make a push for Lauri. He is probably part of their rebuild plan but I'd hope we kick the tires... hard.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
God we're either trading Jae for a Jared Dudley or pushing all in on Durant and will miss on everything else

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly as much as I hate to say it, there is an outside shot the Suns pick him up.

I mean, as much as I loathe him, he is better than Sabin Lee.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd take Russ if he's bought out. Dude atleast drives to the hoop and is aggressive
Ugh. I hate saying this, but he would really help our bench.

I mean that lineup of Lee, Lee, Wainright, Craig, and Landale - just sucks offensively. Of course if Cam Payne can actually come back which I question, I would rather roll with him.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose