Star Trek: Picard (Paramount+)

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This looks really interesting. However my problem is I don't think I would have any idea what is going on. The only star trek I've seen was the jj Abrams movie. Can I just jump on in season 1, or just forget it?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, season 2 was pretty bad, but there is no way in hell I'm going to miss season 3.
Let's face it. When this series was announced everybody's, heads went to where Season 3 is going. Proper updates/goodbyes to their favorite TNG characters. I thought the show did a good job of letting Picard do his thing but sprinkling in nostalgia. I enjoyed this season although not as good as Season 1. Really looking forward to one last hurrahs with the TNG crew and getting a proper send off. Something that Star Trek Nemesis failed miserably at.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks really interesting. However my problem is I don't think I would have any idea what is going on. The only star trek I've seen was the jj Abrams movie. Can I just jump on in season 1, or just forget it?

I think you'd be totally lost. This is for fans of Star Trek: The Next Generation and the movies they generated.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, season 2 was pretty bad, but there is no way in hell I'm going to miss season 3.
I didn't think it was bad. Wasn't as good as the first and I'm happy as hell about S3. I clicked on the teaser trailer and then just decided I want to be surprised...

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
End of Season 1. He now has a synthetic body.
ah...okay, havent watched any of the series. but that would make it easier for the Borg implants to blend with his body...remember how badly their queen wanted Data

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ah...okay, havent watched any of the series. but that would make it easier for the Borg implants to blend with his body...remember how badly their queen wanted Data
You really need to watch the show....uh.....the Borg Queen.......

WaywardFan

Waywardier than before
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question, can I skip the crap that is seasons 1 and 2 and just move to season 3 (what SHOULD HAVE BEEN)? I know all of the TNG and the movies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose