Eagles LB Haason Reddick named NFC Defensive Player of the Week

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, we did once draft a punter and then play him at QB (Tom Tupa).
I mean it’s funnny but I’m pretty sure he was a 3rd round draft pick and totally drafted as a QB…. Who later started punting to carve out a career. I think he punted occasionally in the beginning.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
But he does at least determine the DC's, and more or less must know the "position" they play to determine the rest of the roster, no?

Or drafted him and shifted away from his natural position.
Keim certainly had a belief he could play one position when he was chosen. He was wrong, but I don’t think the DC would have felt obligated to play him there after a few poor games. Certainly he should have been kept just based on his last season in AZ. That part was a huge mistake.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Hopefully the new GM and assistant can draft us great players and find a way to keep them.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
This guy is going to win Super Bowl MVP on our home field, isn’t he?

My God, the amount of crap I took for saying it was idiotic to let this guy go and throw big money at JJ Watt instead.
Yep! Told my wife the same thing last week! I told her “I can see it now...Hassan 4.5 sacks & MVP”. It’s the Cardinal way. She just laughed lol

I was one of the guys pushing for Big Red to draft him.

Buckybird

Reaction score
This guy is going to win Super Bowl MVP on our home field, isn’t he?

My God, the amount of crap I took for saying it was idiotic to let this guy go and throw big money at JJ Watt instead.

Attachments

• 79E54E18-182C-4FFF-8C13-431FDC68D2BB.png
    79E54E18-182C-4FFF-8C13-431FDC68D2BB.png
    462.1 KB · Views: 9

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Continually drafting the wrong guys really hurts. But I think it hurts way more to draft a really good player, misuse him for several years, then let him go to become some other team's star.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Continually drafting the wrong guys really hurts. But I think it hurts way more to draft a really good player, misuse him for several years, then let him go to become some other team's star.
Coaching matters!!! Exactly why Blowseph cannot be this teams DC again. It’s going to happen all over again with Simmons

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose