Arizona Cardinals off-season week 2. 1/16/23-1/22/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ya didn’t read the ESPN article? Kliff had one foot out the door months ago.

The Weinfuss one? Sure. If you think Kliff been phoning it in with his 3am starts I'm not sure what to tell you. Word is he was shocked to be fired. I don't for one second think he had 1 foot out the door.

And what's this about Keim and rehab?

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Real Commentators of the NFL. My new reality TV program. This drivel is such isht, I cant believe we give it ANY mind.
Amen. It’s laughable that people who listen to this crap don’t realize what bozo’s both of these guys are. I hope that people realize that Shannon was the BIGGEST critic of Murray when he came out of OU. This is just his opportunity to say I told you so. As they criticized Murray for going off on KK, did they once say a word about WHY Kyler went off? They’re too clueless to understand that Murray had to endure Kliff’s ineptitude for 4 years before that eruption took place. Shannon had to eat crow when Murray won the OROY, and he’ll eat it again. Never forget that it was Shannon that coined the term “Midget” when Murray came out. He’s the last person that I’m listening too right now.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler took a huge PR hit from the very beginning of last year. From scrubbing his media accounts and dumb statements about watching film.
If you light it up in games nobody will remember that crap. But when you under perform ( for whatever reason) tge fans and media is going to remember that and will forever bring it up.
Kyler needs to get with his PR team and find a way to clean up his reputation. He’s going to have to come in under this new head coach and publicly embrace the challenge.
EVERYONE will embrace him if he does the right things and performs. I don’t mean he has to be all pro.
Let’s face it. The public perception is he’s a prima Donna. He doesn’t like to be under center blah blah blah.
It will be interesting to see how much he is present during his rehab. How much he gets on board with the new regime and let the public know it.
Rodgers comes off as a jerk. But he wins and so it doesn’t matter. Kyler doesn’t have that luxury.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler took a huge PR hit from the very beginning of last year. From scrubbing his media accounts and dumb statements about watching film.
If you light it up in games nobody will remember that crap. But when you under perform ( for whatever reason) tge fans and media is going to remember that and will forever bring it up.
Kyler needs to get with his PR team and find a way to clean up his reputation. He’s going to have to come in under this new head coach and publicly embrace the challenge.
EVERYONE will embrace him if he does the right things and performs. I don’t mean he has to be all pro.
Let’s face it. The public perception is he’s a prima Donna. He doesn’t like to be under center blah blah blah.
It will be interesting to see how much he is present during his rehab. How much he gets on board with the new regime and let the public know it.
Rodgers comes off as a jerk. But he wins and so it doesn’t matter. Kyler doesn’t have that luxury.

He has a PR team? I can't imagine he does. There's no evidence of it.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has a PR team? I can't imagine he does. There's no evidence of it.
They all do Brit. Do you think these players set up their local foundations, commercials, set up interviews and endorsements on their own? They probably don’t even make their own dinner reservations.
They have management teams. And management teams do everything to preserve an image. Now not all do. They f/a practice squad I’m sure don’t.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They all do Brit. Do you think these players set up their local foundations, commercials, set up interviews and endorsements on their own? They probably don’t even make their own dinner reservations.
They have management teams. Now not all do. They f/a practice squad I’m sure don’t.

Well yeah he has an agent and management who do endorsements and business stuff. But I haven't seen any evidence of PR. If he does they are the worst PR people in the world.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well yeah he has an agent and management who do endorsements and business stuff. But I haven't seen any evidence of PR. If he does they are the worst PR people in the world.
Somebody on team Kyler is taking care of that. His management team I’m sure the are involved and concerned with his image. Doesn’t mean Kyler listens to them.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Sounds good and all but right Flores said during a recent interview (Brit posted) - he wouldn't change anything.

I don't like that lack of self-awareness/arrogance/stubbornness.

You must be registered for see images attach

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rodgers' act is wearing thin, of course, right as he stops winning consistently.

Clearly, it's a problem none of us want to have.
At least Kyler's shown the world this side.
He can't publicly/professionally escape it.
Now he either lets it define him, or he grows up, puts in the work, and overcomes it.
The problem we have is, besides his personality, he's got $$$$ in the bank, so he simply may not care. (His new contract is enough to buy 3,429,061 copies of Call of Duty)

As fans, we have seen enough to be mad/pissed, disappointed... whatever emotion. All we can do is wait.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose