CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Here is an unusual WR from Wake Forest:

A T Perry - Perry is one of the most easily recognizable receivers in college football. At 6’5″, 205 pounds, with arms over 34″, he’s an extremely long and lean receiving threat, with massive levers for arms and an overwhelming catch radius. For his size, he moves like a gazelle. He’s a springy athlete who brings great short-area explosive capacity out of his stance, and he’s a very smooth mover for his size.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Keim was picking, he's select Winters from TCU. This kid has been all over the field against Michigan.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That didn't take long the first sack for Georgia, Paris Johnson gets away with a blatant hold on Jalen Carter literally pulling his head down. Carter pushed him and Johnson deliverered a 2 hand shove after the play, very lucky he didn't get a penalty. TOSU doubled Carter he still again should have drawn 2 penalties on the play but they got the sack from a blitzer

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

He's really good but the hype this year is pretty crazy. There's a bunch of guys comparing Bresee to JJ Watt now and Carter as the best DT prospect ever today. Carter has a chance to be really good but best DT prospect ever not sure

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That didn't take long the first sack for Georgia, Paris Johnson gets away with a blatant hold on Jalen Carter literally pulling his head down. Carter pushed him and Johnson deliverered a 2 hand shove after the play, very lucky he didn't get a penalty. TOSU doubled Carter he still again should have drawn 2 penalties on the play but they got the sack from a blitzer
Carter also fell like a ton of bricks after he was shoved.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Admittedly I'm cheering for Georgia but there's a 2nd blatant hold on TOSU not called on the TD pass. The inside rusher was just grabbed from behind as he tried to get to the QB. If they let them play this much it's a huge advantage for TOSU.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carter also fell like a ton of bricks after he was shoved.

Yeah I'm sure he was trying to draw the penalty but he was clearly held that's why he pushed Johnson he was pulling his head down which is pretty dirty.

So far they are not calling holding at all which really favors TOSU since they're going to have to throw so much in this game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bennett is kind of like a young Colt McCoy. Not as good a college player as Colt was but same kind of really understands the game kind of QB

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Honestly, his numbers don’t show it. I haven’t watched much Georgia this year. What am I missing???
Every team uses 2 guys on him and he still penetrates. He’s a rock when he anchors. He is so far above every other DT in this draft you can’t pass him. His pure numbers would be better but teams no longer challenge him.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I like Ringo so much. He was rushing the passer on that play and came all the way downfield and caused teh fumble.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
That's why I like Ringo so much. He was rushing the passer on that play and came all the way downfield and caused teh fumble.
You’ll have to use a #1 to get him as he’s likely first CB off the board.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard